What is introductory training in production
The order of safety training at the enterprise
Introductory briefing should be held by all employed persons, as well as temporary workers and workers of other enterprises, work performed on the site, students of educational institutions of appropriate levels, passing industrial practice, and other persons participating in organizational production activities.
Introductory training is conducted by a health and safety specialist or an employee who has been assigned these duties by an employer order. In large enterprises, relevant specialists can be called to conduct specific sections of the introductory briefing, for example, medical workers, the fire department, etc.
The briefing process
Introductory briefing is carried out according to a specially established program established on the basis of legislative and other normative legal acts of the Russian Federation, taking into account the individual activity of the enterprise and approved by the employer in accordance with the established procedure.
As a rule, the introductory instruction is conducted in the premises of labor protection or a specially equipped place with the use of modern teaching aids and clear manuals (posters, models, models, films, etc.).
The briefing process should include:
- familiarize the personnel with the available harmful and unsafe production factors;
- the study of all the requirements of occupational safety and health practices, written in local regulations of the organization;
- instructions on labor protection, as well as technical and production documentation;
- the application of methods and techniques for the production of works that do not cause damage to the employee.
The instruction on labor protection is verbally verified by the person who conducted this briefing.
A detailed list of questions for the preparation of the introductory briefing program is provided in Appendix 3 of GOST 12.0.004-90 - "Organization of safety training".
About the coaching, a record is made in the registration journal of the introductory briefing with the necessary signature of the instructor and the instructed person, as well as in the document on hiring. Along with the magazine you can use a personal card to receive training.
Conducting an introductory briefing should be registered in the accounting journal without fail:
- in the educational - work with students engaged in extracurricular activities;
- in the workplace - the work of the head of the enterprise, workers' brigades, etc.