Where and how to find a job
The first step in job search resume. His writing will help you to finally decide on the desired scope of work and position for which you are applying, to systematize their experience and requirements. If you have found a few different jobs I would like to apply, each should create a separate summary or several times to change the primary. How to write a resume, you can read countless recommendations on the Internet, but it is more efficient to use electronic form of basic job sites. After filling this form you will receive quite a good summary.
The next stage is to search for the required vacancies. If you do not hurry to find work, it is possible to place your CV on job sites and subscribe to their newsletter. It remains to wait for the response to your posted information. But if you take the time necessary to add the initiative. For independent job search there are many, key among them consider the following:
- working sites
- friends and acquaintances,
- social networks,
- thematic forums,
- direct HR letters and calls to potential employers.
1. Job sites serve to fill CV, search for jobs, according to the specified parameters. In addition, the following job sites you can find useful information like the topic of job search, and any other areas of business life.
2. Friends. Need to notify all your relatives, friends and acquaintances that are looking for some work. HR large companies are often barely "swim" in the sea of candidates wishing to work in their companies, so the opinion of someone of your friends can play a crucial role in the invitation to the position in the desired company. Even if your friends live in another city, you should not write them off when looking for work. Most of the major companies in the Russian market have the branch structure, professionals at the HR in different cities of these organizations communicate with each other, they can throw each other resume and to influence the decision in choosing a candidate for the vacancy.
3. Social and professional networks can serve as a good source of information about job search, if you put the appropriate status on your page and click "tell friends", but it is only the most basic their ability. Each stable has its own social networking groups where you can write. In addition, HR in large organizations are so inundated with resumes that do not have time to review them in the mail. They prefer communities where it is possible to find narrow experts, view their accounts and form a view about interesting people without long phone conversation. A professional network is also good because they can easily find an expert/leader in HR for the position or company and contact them. In addition, HR often give interviews, thematic publications, so their names can be found in search engines and gain confidence (not to be confused with arrogance), to write them directly to social networks on a personal page. Just remember that your page must look decent, ie. no Topless photos obscene pictures etc.
4. Thematic forums frequented by your colleagues or professionals in HR, can be used as one of the sources informing the community that you are an expert and looking for work. You can write information about themselves on relevant topics and leave your contact — suddenly "shoot".
5. You can make a list of companies you are interested in and send them your resume, and then call the HR department or your potential bosses, even if they do not have open vacancies.
The job search channels is limited only by your imagination and you can use all the opportunities of meeting with your community — from various events until the Dating sites. The main goal of your job search process — you must recognize and choose among the flood of candidates. Go for it!