IP: how to open and register
In the Federal legislation, the following cases of termination of activity by an individual entrepreneur are provided:
- decision to terminate the activities of the IP;
- death of an individual entrepreneur;
- the court's decision on the bankruptcy of the IP;
- the decision of the court to terminate the activities of the IP in a compulsory manner;
- the court decision to ban the entrepreneurial entrepreneurial activity for a certain period;
The point at which the entrepreneur shall cease its activity, is considered the state registration of this fact. The essence of this process lies in the fact that in the Unified state register the entry on termination of activities of individual entrepreneurs. But this is preceded by a long procedure of eliminating SP.
As with registration, to cease operations, the owner may personally or by entrusting this power to another person when you apply on the termination of activity to present a document confirming this (power of attorney).
The entrepreneur who decided to close the entrepreneur must file an application with the state registrar to terminate the activity and perform the following actions:
- close the bank account and destroy the seal (with documented confirmation of these events);
- pay a state fee;
- to pay off all debts to various funds and organizations (supporting documents are mandatory);
- to withdraw from the accounting in non-state funds (with documentary evidence of these events).
After this, the entrepreneur must submit to the state registration authority documents proving that all steps are done. We should not forget that prior to receipt of documentary evidence of the termination of its activities in a timely manner must be filed tax reports with the respective payment of taxes.
After submission to the state Registrar the documents certifying the absence of an account, printing and liabilities to various funds, the entrepreneur receives a statement from the unified state register (certificate) that proves the termination of entrepreneurial activities and the deregistration with the tax authority.