How to read drawings
1. Reading of the drawing should begin with the study of the main types, rules, methods of applying to paper objects of different shapes and sizes on the plane, as well as conditional values and standards that must be maintained by any drawing during its design. It is necessary to learn the technology of processing the relevant products.
2. To read the drawings correctly, you need to follow the exact sequence of actions to read it:
- Study of the contents of the main inscription on the drawings. With the help of this entry, you can easily understand the name of the parts, the material used to make them, the scale of the drawing.
- Identifying the images used to represent the details of the drawings.
- Analysis of the drawing image. Presentation of the shape of a part or article. If you can not see the detail at once, you can mentally divide it into several constituent parts and try to represent their geometric form.
- The study of the dimensions of a part is a representation of its magnitude.
Acquaintance with the drawing will allow to present the details depicted on it: how they interact, by what principle are located and much more. Attentive reading of the inscription of the drawings will not only allow you to find out the name of the product, to calculate the scale, the number of identical parts for production, the mass of the product, but also to consider all the details depicted on it that will allow you to more accurately present the future shape of the product in finished form, taking into account all requirements and standards.
3. Now it is necessary to familiarize in detail with all the dimensions of the products shown in the drawing in order to set the permissible deviation from the established dimensions of the parts.
4. In the end, it is necessary to establish the type of surface cleanliness of all the elements of the product, in order to present all the stages of production and processing of the product on each cycle on the basis of the information obtained during the reading of the drawing, and also to analyze how this product or part will be applied in the assembly or in the final product, what purpose it will perform, under what conditions the operation of the product will be conducted, and on what basis it will work.