How to achieve a pay rise
When thinking about getting a raise, you need to consider the following factors:
- Is your level of professionalism at the desired salary;
- how well you perform your duties;
- Are you a responsible and valuable employee;
- whether the administration treats you well;
- your current salary corresponds to the average income level of workers of the same qualification in other enterprises and firms;
- whether your organization has the material means to increase salaries.
If you are sure that you deserve a salary increase, and this does not happen, you must take decisive action.
How to independently achieve a salary increase?
First of all, seriously prepare for a conversation with the authorities. With this question, it is better to approach your boss directly, who will be able to talk for you at a meeting.
It is important to speak reasonably and with confidence, to mention the important points:
- Compliance with the current salary level of your professionalism;
- The income that the company receives through your activities;
- The average salary in the labor market for your specialization (if it is higher);
- additional work you do;
- personal qualities, such as initiative, responsibility, punctuality, diligence.
These actions can achieve the desired result and earn the respect of the boss, showing himself as a qualified specialist.
The most common mistakes are complaints about difficult lives and threats of resigning. You can not ask or brazenly demand money. You are an indispensable employee. Prove it.