How to find a job - interview rules
In the process of finding a job the most difficult is the interview. The smallest detail in appearance, conversation or behavior can be decisive in the choice of candidates for the vacancy. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare for the interview. Proper behavior will help you find a job and become a successful person.
What not to do
Get together for an interview in advance. Being late will have a negative impact on the possibility of getting a job. Untidy look, unpleasant smell from the body repel. Too frank clothing does not match the image of a business person. It is desirable to use a strict suit. Unless, of course, the work is not related to show business or other creativity. In the behavior, avoid cheeky and fussy movements.
Do not look away from the interlocutor and do not "run" with your eyes around the room. When talking to your employer, avoid slang, talk about your problems, politics, and religion. Do not allow negative statements to past employers. Do not interrupt the interlocutor. And most importantly - do not lie. In the case of a positive decision on employment in the future, lies must be opened.
What do we have to do
There are rules that will help to find a job and bring the applicant closer to the desired vacancy. What actions will help increase the chances of getting a job:
1. Find out the maximum information about the company in which you want to work. What does he do, how much time does he have, what reputation does his employees and clients enjoy?
2. Find out what the company sells or offers, and what work the applicant will have to do. Do you cope with the task, and how it will be interesting. This can be learned in the process of a telephone conversation. Perhaps this data will force you to abandon the vacancy and not waste your time.
3. Review and fold all the necessary documents on the eve of the interview.
4. The employer may ask why you want to work for his company. Consider the answer in advance. Try to show what you know about the affairs of the enterprise and are interested in cooperation. That you need just such a job.
5. In the question of the desired salary, try not to give specific numbers. It is better to find out how much the employer offers. If he insists on dubbing the desired, name a little overpriced than you expect the amount.
After the interview, wait for an answer if you are not asked to call yourself. In case of failure, analyze your actions and try to figure out what caused it. This will help to avoid repeating mistakes.