How to find work - interview rules
In the process of finding work, the most difficult is to pass the interview. The slightest trifle in appearance, conversation or behavior can be decisive in choosing a candidate for a vacancy. Therefore, the interview must be prepared. Correct behavior will help find a job and become a successful person.
What not to do
Go for an interview in advance. Delay will have an extremely negative impact on the opportunity to get a job. Unpleasant appearance, unpleasant odor from the body is repelled. Too candid clothes do not correspond to the image of a business person. It is advisable to use a strict suit. If, of course, the work is not connected with show business or other creativity. In behavior, avoid cheeky and fussy movements.
Do not look away from the interlocutor and do not "run" through the eyes of the room. In an interview with the employer, avoid slang, talk about your problems, politics and religion. Do not allow negative statements about past employers. Do not interrupt the interlocutor. And most importantly - do not lie. In the case of a positive decision on employment in the future, lies will always open.
What do we have to do
There are rules that will help find a job and bring the applicant closer to the desired vacancy. What actions will help increase the chances of getting a job:
1. Find out the maximum information about the company you want to work in. What does it do, how long exists, what reputation does employees and customers enjoy?
2. Find out what the firm sells or offers, and what work the applicant will have to do. Whether you will cope with the task, and how much it will be interesting. This can be learned in the course of a telephone conversation. Perhaps these data will force you to abandon the vacancy and not waste your time.
3. Review and add up all the necessary documents on the eve of the interview.
4. The employer may ask why you want to work for his company. Consider the answer in advance. Try to show that you know about the affairs of the enterprise and are interested in cooperation. That you need just such a job.
5. In the matter of the desired salary, try not to mention specific figures. It is better to find out how much the employer offers. If he insists on voicing the desired, name it a bit too high, than you think the amount.
After the interview, wait for an answer if you are not asked to call yourself. In case of failure, analyze your actions and try to find out what became the cause. This will help avoid repetition of errors.