How to write a review about a person
Feedback on the employee during the regular or extraordinary certification, qualification tests.
In this case, the review must contain exhaustive information about how the employee coped with his official duties during the appraisal period. Required attributes of such a document:
• full name and full name of the employee's position;
• full name of the company;
• a list of key issues in which the employee participated;
• evaluation of the effectiveness of its work;
Review (example) is prepared by the immediate supervisor, signed by the head (director) of the enterprise. With such a review, the employee must be familiar with before the start of certification or testing.
Another type is a review of a specific task. For example, on the internship before being appointed to a higher position, on the internship of a young specialist. Such a review is issued and signed by the direct supervisor of the internship. In addition to the basic data about the employee, it should include:
• internship period, place of passage, purpose;
• Issues studied by the employee during the internship process;
• assessment of the quality of learning materials learned and practical exercises;
• recommendations of the internship supervisor.
Finally, a review - a letter of recommendation is issued, as a rule, at the request of the employee. It is written in a free style, used when searching for additional or other permanent job. It does not require data such as education (there is an education certificate), marital status (data in the autobiography). The emphasis is on the list of issues that are solved by the employee in the organization; on the quality and quickness of their implementation; on relationships in a team.
The presence of a letter of recommendation simplifies the employment procedure. A potential employer does not have to spend time searching for additional information about a person. On the other hand, positive recommendations will greatly help the applicant, as characterize him as a serious, business person.