How to write a review about a person
Feedback on the employee during the regular or extraordinary attestation, qualification tests.
In this case, the response should contain exhaustive information about how the employee coped with his job duties during the evaluation period. Required attributes of such document:
• full name and full name of the employee's position;
• full name of the enterprise;
• a list of the main issues in which the employee participated in the decision;
• evaluation of the effectiveness of its work;
Feedback (example) is prepared by the immediate supervisor, signed by the head (director) of the enterprise. With such a recall, the employee must be acquainted before the beginning of certification or testing.
Another type is a tip about the execution of a specific task. For example, about the internship before appointment to a higher position, about the internship of a young specialist. Such withdrawal is formalized and signed by the direct head of the internship. In addition to the basic data on the employee, it should include:
• the period of the internship, the place of its passage, the purpose;
• issues studied by the employee during the internship;
• assessment of the quality of learning the material studied and practical exercises;
• recommendations of the head of the internship.
Finally, a tip - a letter of recommendation is issued, as a rule, at the request of the employee himself. It is written in a free style, used when looking for additional or other permanent work. It does not require data such as education (there is a document on education), marital status (data in the autobiography). The emphasis is on the list of issues that the employee has solved in the organization; on the quality and speed of their implementation; on the relationship in the team.
The presence of a letter of recommendation simplifies the procedure for employment. A potential employer does not need to waste time looking for additional information about a person. On the other hand, positive recommendations will help the applicant as well. characterize him as a serious, business man.