How to write a valid application for a holiday at your own expense
As indicated in the journal "Personnel Handbook" No. 5, 2010 in the article "Leave at your own expense", "
"Holidays without pay are not included:
1) at the time of the test, established at the time of hiring;
2) within a month from the date of detection of a disciplinary offense, during which disciplinary action may be imposed;
3) within a month from the date of receipt of a reasoned opinion of the elected body of the primary trade union organization, during which the employer has the right to terminate the employment contract with the employee who is a member of the trade union;
4) in the calculated 12-month period when calculating the average wage in accordance with Art. 139 of the LC RF;
5) in the length of insurance required for the appointment of labor pensions. "
Know: you can not be dismissed while you are on leave without pay, the temporary disability allowance is not assigned for your stay on your own account. That is, at the same time to go on leave without pay and on sick leave will not be possible.