How to apply for archiving
Make a range of cases for documents temporary storage (up to 10 years). Check the correctness of the case (if there are any documents with a permanent retention period). Business leave on the folders, they need to be systematized nomenclature of Affairs and to number them is not required. In the files of the case shall be at the range of.
For long-term storage (over 10 years):
1. Binding cases (filed in a hard folder or cover with a strong thread in four punctures or can be intertwined).
2. Numbering of sheets (it is carried out by a black graphite pencil in the right top corner, without touching the text of the document).
3. Drawing up a verbatim inscription (specify how many sheets are sewn, whether there are damages, sign and date).
4. Drafting internal documents inventory (for businesses with highly valuable documents, personal, forensic and investigative Affairs, etc.). At the end of the inventory, indicate the number of documents in the case and the number of sheets of inventory.
5. Registration of all requisites of the cover of the case (name of the institution, structural subdivision, record of the case, title of the case, period of storage of the case.
For documents of permanent or long term storage, make an inventory. It should include individual case number, as well as reveal the title of the case, its content and composition. The inventory also must specify the retention period of the case. Specify the number of cases and the number of the first and last things and sign and date. For business personnel, a separate inventory.
Hand the prepared case to the archive. Worker of archive in your presence check of the item or inventory number of cases, will make the inscription page, write down the number of missing cases put a date of acceptance-transfer of Affairs. The inventory shall be endorsed by signatures of the persons who carried out the handover of cases.