How to arrange a trip
"The trip of the worker according to the instruction of the employer for a certain period to complete their assignments outside the place of permanent employment" – as the Labor code of the Russian Federation defines the concept of trips. The trip can be considered as a trip to another city/country, and a visit to the neighboring enterprise.
How to arrange a business trip
After the management has decided to send a certain employee, it is necessary to prepare a number of necessary documents:
- Order. For the preparation of the order you need to use already existing and approved by Goskomstat of Russia form № T-9. Ready order must be coordinated with the accounting Department, and then endorsed by the head of the company. Then, with an already signed order, you must inform the employee that decided to send.
- Utility job. Need, however, is not a binding document. Issued as a Supplement to the order. For writing assignments, is a form No. 10. It is necessary in such cases, it is not possible to document the feasibility of the trip. One count of Blanca, called "a Brief report on the implementation of the task", you can describe the work that cannot be documented, such as potential clients search, negotiations, visiting trade exhibitions, etc. In case of check of the company's auditor, the document is proof of the benefit of travel and reasonable expenses.
- The trip certificate. Issued according to the form № T-10, approved by Goskomstat of Russia. It must indicate the date and time of arrival and departure of the employee at the appointed place. These marks are the basis to account for the actual time spent in the business trip and also the travel expense. In cases where the traveler will visit different places during the trip, these marks are put in each of them. All entries should be signed by authorized person and sealed with the seal of the enterprise, which was sent to the employee.
We repeat that you can arrange a trip, getting by with two documents - an order and a travel certificate.
After all the documents have been prepared, you need to calculate the expenses and pay for the trip.
Under the labour code, an employee who is sent on a mission, has a guarantee that he will be saved, with the payment of average earnings and the expenses incurred out of town for business purposes will be reimbursed. For reimbursement use such rules, according to their kinds, set in Russia:
- Living expenses are paid according to the actual amount, if there is a supporting document, but not more than 550 rubles per day. If, for any reason, the supporting document is missing - 12 rubles.
- Daily allowance - 100 rubles per day.
- Expenses for payment of tickets for travel - at actual costs, with a supporting document.