How to make a vacation
After you decided to have a baby, in addition to starting to take care of your health and the health of your baby's future carefully, it would not hurt to get acquainted with the current legislation and your rights.
First of all, you have the right to maternity leave, which you will be granted, according to medical opinion. The duration of this leave will depend on the outcome of the birth itself, with their normal course - 70 calendar days before delivery and 70 days after. If the birth took place with complications, then leave after childbirth will last 86 days, and in the case of the birth of more than one child - 110. Thus, the total duration of this leave will be 140 days, with complications in childbirth - 156, with multiple pregnancies - 84 before delivery and 110 after, in total - 194 days ..
After the maternity leave, parental leave is paid, as well as benefits, according to the law.
In order to make a vacation, you must submit an application. In addition to the mother, any other relative of the child - the father, or the grandmother, the grandfather or the guardian has the right to leave on maternity leave. With the adoption of a child, maternity leave is also granted in the same manner, with the vacationing authority obligated to maintain the secret of adoption.
The person who cares for the child and is on maternity leave is entitled to the payment of the benefit, which is charged each month before the child is executed for 1.5 years. The amount of the allowance should be at least 40% of his average salary at the last job.
To make a vacation you will need:
- The order of the company to grant leave, on the basis of your application for leave
- Copy of the child's birth certificate
- Certificate from the place of work of the spouse that he was not given this type of leave.
How to correctly calculate the maternity leave, we will consider the basic rules:
- You need to determine your insurance experience
- If the total length of service is less than 180 calendar days, the allowance will be one minute. the size of the payment of labor - from May 1, 2010 it is - 10.1 thousand rubles
- If the length of service is more than 6 months, in this case, payments should be 100% of your earnings.
- In accounting for your average earnings are not taken - vacation, travel allowance, pregnancy and maternity benefits, non-professional awards, social benefits.
Thus, taking into account the above rules, now you need to add up all your incomes in the enterprise, for the last 12 months, however, if during this period you had a vacation or a sick leave, it is not taken into account. Then add up all the calendar days for which the income was received, divide the annual amount of income by the number of days and thus receive an average daily salary. If this amount is more than 1137 rubles, then multiply the number of vacation days by this amount - 1137, if your average daily income is less than this amount, then the number of vacation days should be multiplied by the actual income received.