How to get a pension
Before each person, sooner or later there is a question about the end of a working career - retirement. How to arrange a pension correctly, and what basic documents are needed for this - that is the topic of this article. Here are the main papers that are needed, as well as general requirements for them.
So let's start in order - the main list of documents is clearly outlined in a joint decree of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of the Russian Federation and Pension Fund No. 17 / 19pb dated February 27, 2002, and it also reflects the general requirements for their execution. They sound like this - all papers confirming your right to receive a pension must meet the following requirements:
- documents must be authentic and issued by the competent authorities;
- the documents must be certified by the signature of the official and the seal of the institution that issued them.
There is nothing new in these requirements, but all (even minor) formalities must be observed.
Here is a list of key documents:
- An application for issuing a pension (to be filled in according to a specific form);
- Passport (it is a confirmation of the person, citizenship of the Russian Federation, age, place of residence);
- Personal account card;
- Help for sixty consecutive months about wages until January 1, 2002;
- Birth certificates of children;
- Employment history;
- Military ID;
- Documents confirming the change of surname (if there are similar facts);
- Proof of education.
All of the above certificates must be issued strictly in accordance with the requirements (forms). In addition to the originals, you must carry notarized copies of these documents.
But in addition to the requirements of the citizens of the Russian Federation, there is a certain list of rights that should not be forgotten. The main ones concern, first of all, the place of application for a pension and state the following:
- the application is submitted to the territorial department of the PFRF at the place of residence;
- if the citizen does not have registration at the place of residence, he may submit an application at the place of stay;
- if there is no registration at the place of residence and place of stay, the application is submitted at the place of actual residence;
- citizens who have left for permanent residence outside of Russia, and who do not have registration on the territory of the Russian Federation have the right to apply, in order to calculate the pension, directly to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.
We remind you that, in accordance with the rules, a person can apply for a pension at any time, without time limit. The only requirement is to confirm, with the help of documents, the right to receive one or another pension provision.
Citizens can find out more detailed information in any nearest territorial office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.