How to apply for a pension
Before every man sooner or later is the question of the end of the working career in retirement. How to draw a pension, and what are the main documents needed for this are the subject of this article. Here are listed the main papers that are required, and General requirements.
So, let's start in order – the main list of the documents clearly indicated in the joint order of the Ministry of labour and social policy of the Russian Federation and the Pension Fund No. 17/19пб of February 27, 2002, it is reflected and General requirements for their design. They sound like all the papers confirming your right to receive a pension must meet the following requirements:
- documents must be authentic and issued by the competent authorities;
- documents must be certified by the signature of the official and the seal of the institution that issued them.
In these requirements, there is nothing new, but all (even small) formalities must be observed.
Here is the list of the main documents:
- Application for making a pension (to be completed in a certain form);
- Passport (it is a confirmation of the person, citizenship of the Russian Federation, age, place of residence);
- Personalized account card;
- Sixty months in a row the report on wages until January 1, 2002;
- Certificates of the birth of children;
- Employment history;
- Military ID;
- Documents confirming the change of surname (if there are such facts);
- Documents confirming education.
All of the above certificates must be formalized strictly in accordance with the requirements (forms). In addition to originals, you must have notarized copies of these documents.
But in addition to the requirements of the citizens of the Russian Federation and there is a certain list of rights which should not be forgotten. The main of them concern, first and foremost, the place you can apply for pension and are as follows:
- the application is submitted to the territorial department of the PFRF at the place of residence;
- if a citizen does not have registration at the place of residence, he can apply at the place of stay;
- if there is no registration at the place of residence and place of stay, the application is filed at the place of actual residence;
- citizens who left for permanent residence abroad and do not have registration in the territory of the Russian Federation have the right to apply, in order to calculate the pension directly to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.
We remind you that, in accordance with the rules, the person may apply for pension at any time, without a time limit. The only requirement is to confirm, with the help of documents, the right to receive any pension provision.
More detailed information citizens can find out in any nearest territorial branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.