How to draw a pension
Before every man sooner or later is the question of the end of the working career in retirement. How to draw a pension, and what are the main documents needed for this are the subject of this article. Here are listed the main papers that are required, and General requirements.
So, let's start in order – the main list of the documents clearly indicated in the joint order of the Ministry of labour and social policy of the Russian Federation and the Pension Fund No. 17/19пб of February 27, 2002, it is reflected and General requirements for their design. They sound like all the papers confirming your right to receive a pension must meet the following requirements:
- documents must be valid and issued by the competent authorities
- documents must be certified by the signature of the official and seal of institution that issued it.
These requirements are nothing new, but everything (even small) formalities must be observed.
Here is a list of the main documents:
- Statement in order to draw a pension (to be filled in a certain form)
- Passport (proof of identity, citizenship of the Russian Federation, age, place of residence)
- Card personalized accounting
- Help for sixty consecutive months of salary before the first of January 2002
- Birth certificates of children
- Employment history
- Military ID
- The documents confirming change of a surname (in the presence of such facts)
- Documents confirming education.
All the above certificates should be issued strictly in compliance of the requirements (forms). Except the originals must have the notarized copies of these documents.
But in addition to the requirements of the citizens of the Russian Federation and there is a certain list of rights which should not be forgotten. The main of them concern, first and foremost, the place you can apply for pension and are as follows:
- the application is submitted to the territorial Department of PFRF's place of residence
- if a citizen does not have registration by place of residence, he may apply at the place of stay
- if there is no registration at the place of residence and place of stay, the application is submitted in place of actual residence
- citizens who left for permanent residence abroad and do not have registration in the territory of the Russian Federation have the right to apply, in order to calculate the pension directly to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.
We remind you that, in accordance with the rules, the person may apply for pension at any time, without a time limit. The only requirement is to confirm, with the help of documents, the right to receive any pension provision.
More information citizens can learn in any nearest territorial office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.