How to organize your time
Now it's fashionable to go to business trainings, to study. But even the ancients said: "Real knowledge is not only in the head and language, but what is put into action. It is not enough to know the principles of success in order to achieve it, we must live in accordance with these laws. " Here are a few simple but important secrets about how to organize your time.
1. Activity planning is the basis of the principles known to everyone, but not everyone is doing it. Think about the proven fact: the time spent planning the next day's business saves up to 100% of the forces spent on these cases. This means that after spending 10-15 minutes in the evening or in the morning to think about and write down your plans for the day, you will get a prize in time for the day 100-150 min, which is more than two hours! A well-known business lady, the founder of Mary Kay's cosmetic empire, each morning made up a plan out of the five basic cases that need to be done. As it was done, she crossed out the business in her notebook and put a line at the end of the day - "Done"! Such an easy way will allow you not only to organize your work time correctly, but also to increase your self-esteem, because every evening you will be happy to draw a line and write "Completed!".
2. Learning to prioritize. This is the next stage of planning. When writing down and thinking things over for the next day, arrange them in order of importance for you and your business. Often we spend a lot of time on trifles, forgetting about the main thing, or all the time we postpone for later what will help to achieve the result. Priorities will allow you to determine the main goals in life and highlight the actions to achieve them.
3. Learning to say "No" to unnecessary people and useless things. Count how much time you spend on chatter on the phone, talking in ICQ, meaningless wandering on news on the Internet, talking about nothing. Some people are appalled at counting that it takes more than half the daytime. Disable "ICQ", plan the time spent on the Internet. When performing especially important cases, turn off the phone until you get used to the new mode of thrift of the day.
4. Find time to relax. Work is good, but if it takes away all your energy and does not let you relax, happiness will not bring you such success. Be sure to find in your schedule a place to communicate with the family, children, pets, outdoor recreation and annual holidays.
5. Do not sleep half the life! Even the ancient Vedic scriptures talked about the fact that the correct regime of the day is the key to success and health. We will be closer to nature, organize our time in accordance with the rising and setting, and the Sun will give us additional strength and energy. This means that you need to go to bed until 22 pm, and get up before 6 am. Nature: birds, animals, trees and flowers live on a sunny clock. It turns out that the brain rest from 22 to 24 hours, so it's very important to sleep at this time. And after 6 am a person captures the energy of "passion", which does not give a person peace and true happiness. Until 6 am - hours of "goodness", which bring peace and tranquility throughout the day. After 9 am - hours of "ignorance", a person who likes to sleep for a long time, will never be able to correctly prioritize in his life.
6. Read and learn every day! Now there are many books in which successful people share secrets, how to organize their time. Read and take these tips into your life so that knowledge will work for your success in work and business.