How to organize your time
Now it is fashionable to go to business trainings, learn. But even the ancients said: “Real knowledge is not something that is only in the head and in the language, but something that is put into action. It’s not enough to know the principles of success; in order to achieve it, you need to live in accordance with these laws. ” Here are some simple but important secrets of how to organize your time.
1. Planning of activities is the basis of the basics, which is known to everyone, but is performed by no means by everyone. Think about a proven fact: the time spent on planning the next day's business saves up to 100% of the time spent on doing this. This means that if you spend 10-15 minutes in the evening or in the morning to think about and write down your plans for the day, you will get a time gain of 100-150 minutes per day, which is more than two hours! A famous business woman, founder of the cosmetic empire Mary Kay, every morning made a plan of 5 main things to do. As she did, she crossed out the cases in a notebook and at the end of the day put a line - “Done!” Such a simple method will allow you not only to organize working hours correctly, but also increase your self-esteem, because every evening you will be happy to draw a line and write - “Done!”.
2. We learn to prioritize. This is the next stage of planning. Recording and pondering the affairs for tomorrow, arrange them in order of importance to you and your business. Often we spend a lot of time on trifles, forgetting about the main thing, or all the time we postpone for later what will help to achieve a result. Priorities will allow you to determine the main goals in life and highlight actions to achieve them.
3. We learn to say "No" to unnecessary people and useless things. Count how much time you spend chatting on the phone, chatting in ICQ, wandering around the news on the Internet, talking about anything. Some people are horrified at counting that it takes more than half of the daytime. Disable "ICQ", plan time spent on the Internet. When doing particularly important things, turn off the phone until you get used to the new mode of frugality of the day.
4. Take time to relax. Work is good, but if it takes away all your energy and does not allow you to relax, happiness will not bring you such success. Be sure to find in your schedule a place to communicate with family, children, favorite animals, outdoor recreation and annual vacations.
5. Do not sleep half your life! Even the ancient Vedic writings said that the correct mode of the day is the key to success and health. We will be closer to nature, we will organize our time in accordance with the sunrise and sunset, and the Sun will give us additional strength and energy. This means that you need to go to bed until 22 pm, and get up before 6 am. Nature: birds, animals, trees and flowers live by the sundial. It turns out that from 22 to 24 hours the brain rests, so it is very important to sleep at this time. And after 6 am, a person is captured by the energy of “passion”, which does not give a person peace and real happiness. Until 6 in the morning - hours of "goodness", which bring peace and tranquility during the day. After 9 am - a clock of "ignorance", a person who loves to sleep for a long time can never properly prioritize his life.
6. Read and learn every day! Now there are a lot of books in which successful people share secrets of how to organize their time. Read and accept these tips in your life so that knowledge will work for your success in work and business.