How to get the map of metro
Metro stores appeared in all major cities, offering a wide range of different products. However, in contrast to retail retailers, to get a metro card that allows you to make purchases there, a bit more complicated. In fact, this network is engaged in wholesale trade, that is, works with entrepreneurs and legal persons, and sold there the goods are suitable for professional use or resale, not for personal consumption. Map of the metro, unlike discount cards retailers, are not eligible for discounts, and entitles you to purchases at all (without it even in the store you cannot pass).
The sequence of steps necessary to obtain maps of the metro:
- To map can only be an individual entrepreneur or a representative of a legal entity.
- Read the terms of purchases in metro, print them and assure the organization
- To prepare a package of documents necessary for receiving the card
- To apply for a metro card in any Mall
To order additional cards can only be in the same Mall, the organization can receive up to 5 cards.
Beware: the metro network has never resorted to the services of a third party for registration cards, and registration cards in a different order is a violation of the rules of the network. These cards will be frozen and seized.
Individual entrepreneurs to obtain the card required documents:
- Terms and conditions of purchase of Metro Cash
- A copy of the certificate of registration in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs
- A copy of the certificate of the tax authority about the tax registration and INN assignment
- Copy of passport
- The original power of attorney
In the preparation of documents must have a seal.
Legal entities to get a map of metro will need:
- Terms and conditions of purchase, metro, certified by a live stamp of the legal entity
- A copy of the certificate of the tax authority about INN assignment
- A copy of the order on appointment of the head of, or an extract from the minutes of the General meeting of shareholders
- A copy of excerpts from the Charter that contains information about the legal address of the
- The original power of attorney of the established sample for eligible transactions on behalf of the legal person (signature required, signature of head and seal of the legal entity)