How to get a metro card
Metro stores appeared in all major cities, offering a wide range of different products. However, in contrast to retail retailers, to get a metro card that allows you to make purchases there, a bit more complicated. In fact, this network is engaged in wholesale trade, that is, works with entrepreneurs and legal persons, and sold there the goods are suitable for professional use or resale, not for personal consumption. Map of the metro, unlike discount cards retailers, are not eligible for discounts, and entitles you to purchases at all (without it even in the store you cannot pass).
The steps to get a metro card are:
- Only an individual entrepreneur, or a representative of a legal entity can receive a card.
- Read the terms of purchases in the metro, print them and assure the organization
- Prepare a package of documents required for obtaining a card
- Check out the metro card in any mall
Additional cards can be issued only in the same shopping center, and you can receive up to 5 cards per organization.
Beware: the metro network has never resorted to the services of a third party for registration cards, and registration cards in a different order is a violation of the rules of the network. These cards will be frozen and seized.
Individual entrepreneurs will need documents to receive a card:
- Metro Cash \u0026 Carry purchase conditions, certified by the entrepreneur’s live stamp
- Copy of certificate of registration in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs
- A copy of the tax authority's certificate of tax registration and TIN assignment
- Copy of the passport
- Original Power of Attorney
When completing the documents you must have a stamp with you.
Legal entities to get a metro card will require:
- Terms of purchases metro, certified by the living seal of the legal entity
- Copy of tax authority certificate on assignment of TIN
- A copy of the order of appointment of the head, or an extract from the Minutes of the general meeting of shareholders
- A copy of the extract from the Charter, containing information about the legal address
- The original of the power of attorney of the established form for a person who has the right to make transactions on behalf of a legal entity (a signature is required, a transcript of the manager's signature and the seal of the legal entity are required)