How to obtain a work permit in Ukraine
Immediately upon arrival in Ukraine, contact a copy of the employment contract and a passport with the local tax authorities and get an identification number.
Contact with the employer in a special Commission at the employment Centre. Prepare for the fact that the meeting of the Commission for the review of personal files of foreign citizens who wish legally to register his career Ukraine. are held once a month. That's whyresolution you will receive only within 30 days from the date of filing.
The employer must submit to the Employment Center the necessary documents, namely: - an application;
- two of your color photographs 3.5 × 4.5 cm;
- your identification number;
- a certified copy of the contract with you;
— a certificate stating that your future job is not related to access to classified information and does not require Ukrainian citizenship
- a certificate (certificate) of your non-conviction;
- certified copies of your education documents;
- a certified copy of your passport;
- a list of your future work responsibilities;
— your autobiography, written in free form.In addition, the employer must report to the Commission on the absence of debts to his organization before the court and tax authorities, and also to present a package of documents on the status of his enterprise. All documents must be translated into Ukrainian language or be legalized on the territory of Ukraine.