How to get to the Airborne Forces
1. Suitability for service in the Airborne Forces for health reasons, should not be below A1,
2. The results of professional and psychological selection are not lower than the second level;
3. Education minimum complete secondary
4. Compliance with the requirements for physical training for airborne troops (in accordance with the age group),
5. Preparing for skydiving.
The following are not accepted for military service under the contract:
1. Citizens serving a sentence in a place of imprisonment
2. Candidates who have outstanding or not removed convictions,
3. If the close relatives of the citizen have a criminal record,
4. Citizens who are under investigation or convicted.
You can get into the Airborne Forces as you come to the military enlistment office, and enrolling in the Ryazan Institute of the Airborne Forces. The institute is training commanders with higher military special education.
Candidates for cadets can be only male citizens of the Russian Federation who have a secondary vocational or complete general education, from among:
1. Citizens who have passed or are still doing military service, as well as military personnel who have not reached the age of 24;
2. Applicants who have not completed military service between the ages of 16 and 22;
3. Citizens serving under the contract are under 24 years old and who have served half the term of military service under the first contract.
From citizens wishing to enter the school(not past and past military service) that is required for applying for residence in the district military Commissariat to 20 April in the year of receipt. The statement is required to make a number of documents: characteristic from a place of study or work, birth certificate, copy of graduation certificate or diploma, three photos, and definitely the proof of your preferential right to enroll in school.
In the qualifying round is determined: with the help of testing and psycho-physiological examination, the socio-psychological state of the candidate; general education; level of physical fitness. Applicants who have passed the selection are credited to study on a competitive basis.
Competitors of the Airborne School, who signed the contract, go to the place for a month and a half, one month of the calendar service when performing the jump program, which is 6 jumps per year.