How to get to Airborne Division
1. The suitability for service in the Airborne Forces for health reasons, should not be lower than A1,
2. The results of professional-psychological selection are not lower than the second level,
3. Education at least a complete secondary,
4. Compliance with the requirements for physical training for the airborne troops (according to the age group),
5. Preparation for skydiving.
For military service under the contract in the Airborne Forces are not accepted:
1. Citizens serving their sentences in the place of deprivation of liberty,
2. Candidates who have an outstanding conviction or have not been removed,
3. If close relatives of a citizen have a criminal record,
4. Citizens who are under investigation or convicted.
You can get into the Airborne Forces by arriving at the military registration and enlistment office, or by joining the Ryazan Airborne Institute. The Institute is training command staff with a higher military special education.
Candidates for cadets can only be Russian citizens of the male sex who have secondary professional or full general education, from among:
1. Citizens who have completed or are still performing military service, as well as servicemen who have not reached the age of 24;
2. Applicants who did not perform military service at the age of 16 to 22;
3. Citizens serving under the contract under the age of 24 years and serving half the term of military service, according to the first contract.
From citizens wishing to enroll in the school (who have not passed and who have passed military service), it is required to apply at the place of residence to the district military commissariat before April 20 of the year of receipt. The application must be accompanied by a number of documents: characteristics from the place of study or work, a birth certificate, a copy of the certificate or diploma, three photographs and a document confirming your pre-emption right to enroll in the school.
In the qualifying round it is determined: by means of testing and psychophysiological examination, the candidate's socio-psychological condition; general education; level of physical fitness. Applicants who passed the selection are enrolled for study, on a competitive basis.
Contestants of the Airborne Forces, who signed a contract, are credited to the place of one and a half months, one month of the calendar service when performing the jumping program, which is 6 jumps per year.