How to calculate the project
Make a schematic drawing of the bedside table and set external parameters for the width, length and height of the furniture. Simply put, depict the furniture that you want to get as a result of the work.
Next, make a detailed calculation of the sizes. You need to know the thickness of the construction material, thickness of the tabletop, the distance required for mounting the system drawer. Make a detailed drawing of the project. The front wall and the top tables should not be present for drawing of shelves and boxes. Also draw the thickness of the panels and the place of their attachment.
Calculate the details of the future bedside table:
1. The height of the side panels is equal to the overall height of the bedside table, minus the thickness of the table top.
2. The height of the socle is equal to the distance to the bottom of the bedside table. The width of the socle is equal to the width of the socle, minus the thickness of the two racks.
3. The width of the bottom and shelves is equal to the width of the socle, and the depth corresponds to the length of the bedside table.
4. The length of the slats for fixing the countertop is equal to the depth of the bedside table, the width of the slats is arbitrary.
5. The width of the door equal to the width of tables minus 2 mm at the edges. The height of the door is the sum of the distance from the flange to the bottom of the cracking on a box (half the thickness of the building panels) and cracking on the bottom (panel thickness minus 2 mm).
6. The height of the rear wall equal to the height of the side panel minus the height of the cap and minus 2 mm on each side. The width of the rear wall is the width of all tables minus 2 mm on each side.
7. The width and length of the table top are equal to the width and depth of the bedside table.
Calculate the size of the drawer. All calculations are made in the same way as calculations of the hull, with the only difference that the overall dimensions will not be accepted by external and internal parameters.