How to calculate the project
Make a schematic drawing of the tables and set the parameters width, length and height of the furniture. Simply put, draw the furniture you want to obtain as a result of works.
Next, make a detailed calculation of the sizes. You need to know the thickness of the construction material, thickness of the tabletop, the distance required for mounting the system drawer. Make a detailed drawing of the project. The front wall and the top tables should not be present for drawing of shelves and boxes. Also draw the thickness of the panels and the place of their attachment.
Calculate the details of future tables:
1. The height of the side panels is equal to the total height of the tables minus the thickness of the countertop.
2. The height of the cap is equal to the distance to the bottom of the tables. The width of the base equal to the width of the base minus the thickness of the two racks.
3. The width of the bottom shelves equal to the width of the cap, and the depth corresponds to the length of the tables.
4. The length of straps for mounting the tabletop equal to the depth of the cabinets, the width of the bars is arbitrary.
5. The width of the door equal to the width of tables minus 2 mm at the edges. The height of the door is the sum of the distance from the flange to the bottom of the cracking on a box (half the thickness of the building panels) and cracking on the bottom (panel thickness minus 2 mm).
6. The height of the rear wall equal to the height of the side panel minus the height of the cap and minus 2 mm on each side. The width of the rear wall is the width of all tables minus 2 mm on each side.
7. The width and length of countertops equal to the width and depth tables.
Calculate the size of the drawer. All calculations are made in the same way as calculations of the hull, with the only difference that the overall dimensions will not be accepted by external and internal parameters.