How to terminate an employment contract
- - the order for dismissal;
- - documents confirming the grounds for dismissal (personal statement of the employee, etc.);
- - Work record book of the employee;
- - documents confirming the work activity of the employee (certificate of income, etc.).
Prepare the order for termination of the employment contract with a particular employee. It must specify the date and reason for dismissal. The act lists the following grounds for termination of labour relations:
1. Initiative (own desire) employee. The termination of the agreement in this case begins with the filing of employee personal resignation to the head of the organization. Detailed description of the procedure in article 80 of the Labour code
2. The initiative of the employer. The employee may be terminated forcibly if the company is liquidated, there is a staff reduction, proven professional unfitness of the man, revealed gross violations of labor discipline, etc. (articles 71 and 81)
3. The expiry of the term of the employment contract (Article 79);
4. Employer and Employee Agreement (Article 78);
5. Failure of the employee to continue working. Sufficient cause for such failure, the law recognizes the significant change in working conditions, change of owner of the company, reorganization, transfer of the workplace to another area, etc. (articles 72, 73)
6. Transfer of an employee to a position in another organization, incl. elective authority;
7. Special circumstances in which dismissal does not depend on the will of the parties, for example, the conscription of the officer for military service (art. 83);
8. Other reasons not in conflict with the law (art. 77).
Familiarize the employee with the dismissal order and get his signature confirming the fact of reading the document. Give the person a certified copy of the order if he asks for it.
Complete the work book of an employee. It must make information about the date of dismissal, the Labor code, which is issued at the termination of the contract, number and date of order Manager. With this record, the employee should also be provided under the painting.
Make sure that the accounting department has made the calculation of wages and other types of payments (bonuses, temporary disability allowance, compensation, etc.), which are necessary for a full calculation with the dismissed employee.
On the last working day give the dismissed person in the labor book and other documents confirming professional activities, for example, an income statement 2-pit. On the same day, the employer must repay the financial debt owed to a former employee.