How to terminate an employment contract
- — order of dismissal
- — documents confirming the reason for dismissal (personal statement of the worker, etc.)
- labor book of the employee.
- — the documents confirming labor activity of the worker (income statement, etc.).
Prepare the order for termination of the employment contract with a particular employee. It must specify the date and reason for dismissal. The act lists the following grounds for termination of labour relations:
1. Initiative (own desire) employee. The termination of the agreement in this case begins with the filing of employee personal resignation to the head of the organization. Detailed description of the procedure in article 80 of the Labour code
2. The initiative of the employer. The employee may be terminated forcibly if the company is liquidated, there is a staff reduction, proven professional unfitness of the man, revealed gross violations of labor discipline, etc. (articles 71 and 81)
3. The expiration of the employment contract (article 79)
4. The agreement of the employer and the employee (article 78)
5. Failure of the employee to continue working. Sufficient cause for such failure, the law recognizes the significant change in working conditions, change of owner of the company, reorganization, transfer of the workplace to another area, etc. (articles 72, 73)
6. The transfer of an employee to a position in another organization, including the election authority
7. The special circumstances under which the dismissal does not depend on the will of the parties, for example, calling the employee to military service (article 83)
8. Other reasons that do not contradict the law (article 77).
Familiarize the worker with the order of dismissal and get his signature confirming the reading of the document. Give the person a certified copy of the order, if he so requests.
Complete the work book of an employee. It must make information about the date of dismissal, the Labor code, which is issued at the termination of the contract, number and date of order Manager. With this record, the employee should also be provided under the painting.
Ensure that accounting did payroll and other payments (bonuses, sick leave allowance, compensation, etc.) required for the complete calculation with the resigning employee.
On the last working day give the dismissed person in the labor book and other documents confirming professional activities, for example, an income statement 2-pit. On the same day, the employer must repay the financial debt owed to a former employee.