How to take account of Ip
- - a computer;
- - Printer;
- - access to the Internet;
- - in some cases, the scanner;
- - actual forms of reporting, which can be found and downloaded on the Internet;
- - in some cases - postal envelopes;
- - a pen;
- - printing.
An individual entrepreneur applying a simplified taxation system must submit once a year: - information on the average number of employees (to the tax inspectorate before January 20);
— reporting for the past year on insurance payments to extra-budgetary funds: RSV-2 forms, SZV-6-1 and accompanying the last inventory of ADV-6-3 (to the Pension Fund until March 31);
- to certify in the tax inspection the book of accounting of incomes and expenses (usually tax collectors demand to do this not later than the last day of submission of the tax declaration for the expired year);
- a declaration on a single tax in connection with the application of a simplified taxation system (until the end of April and beginning of May, the deadline may be slightly shifted). This document does not file IP, applying a simplified taxation system based on a patent;
- a report to the statistics department (on request in the time frame determined by Rosstat for each case, while conducting a small business survey in early 2011, it should be reported by April 1).
If an individual entrepreneur has wage earners, he must also report on the personal income tax payable from their salary and the deductions made for them in off-budget funds. This is a very extensive topic, which deserves a separate detailed consideration.
Most reporting documents can be submitted in three ways: on a personal visit to the tax inspection or pension fund, by mail, via the Internet. An exception is the book of income and expenditure. It will have to be brought.
On a personal visit to the tax office or the Pension Fund, it is necessary to bring out a document printed out, filled out and certified with a signature and stamp during working hours (usually from 9:00 to 17:00). Print will be in two copies: one will remain in the tax or branch of the Pension Fund, the second, with a note of acceptance, from an individual entrepreneur. This in controversial situations will serve as evidence that the document was provided on time.
If you send documents by mail, one copy is enough. But you have to spend on an envelope, registered mail and a notice of delivery. The latter is especially important: the proof of the timely filing of the document will be the marks and postmarks on it.
The option of submitting accounts via the Internet allows an individual entrepreneur to do this from anywhere in the world and at a convenient time. Even if the entrepreneur reports at 23:59 on the last day of the report, nobody will be able to find fault with him. But for this, some actions will have to be taken. First choose a provider of such services. Here the proposal is large enough. To see this, it's enough to drive in any search engine the words "reporting through the Internet". Among such services, you can distinguish, for example, "Elbe" and "My Case". Both are focused on small business, including IP.
Then you need to fill out, print and sign a power of attorney and send it to the selected service by mail or download a scan through its website. On its website, the form of the power of attorney is also often downloaded.
Next is to pay for the selected services. Some services practice only subscription services at an average price of about 2700-6000 rubles. in year. Others provide the opportunity to use one-time services for reporting, documents, online consultations, etc. In this case, prices are in the range of 100-500 rubles.