How to submit reports un
- - computer;
- - Printer;
- - Internet access;
- - in some cases, the scanner;
- - current reporting forms that can be found and downloaded on the Internet;
- - in some cases - postal envelopes;
- - a pen;
- - print.
Once a year, an individual entrepreneur applying the simplified taxation system must submit: - information on the average payroll number of employees (to the tax office until January 20);
— reporting over the past year on insurance payments to extrabudgetary funds: forms of RSV-2, SZV-6-1 and accompanying recent inventory of ADV-6-3 (to the Pension Fund until March 31);
- to certify in the tax inspectorate the book of accounting of incomes and expenses (usually the tax authorities require to do this no later than the last day of the tax return for the past year);
- Declaration on a single tax in connection with the use of the simplified taxation system (until the end of April-beginning of May, the deadline may slightly shift). This document is not filed by PIs applying the simplified patent-based taxation system;
- a report to the statistics department (upon request within the deadlines determined by the Rosstat for each case, when conducting a small business survey in early 2011, it was necessary to report before April 1).
If an individual entrepreneur has employees, he is also obliged to report on the personal income tax and deductions paid from their salary, which he makes for them in extra-budgetary funds. This is a very broad topic that deserves separate detailed consideration.
Most reporting documents can be filed in three ways: during a personal visit to the tax office or pension fund, by mail, via the Internet. The exception is the book accounting of income and expenses. It will have to bring.
During a personal visit to the tax inspectorate or the Pension Fund, it is necessary during business hours (usually from 9:00 to 17:00) to bring in a printed, filled out and certified with a signature and seal document. Print will have in two copies: one will remain in the tax or branch of the Pension Fund, the second, with a mark of acceptance, from an individual entrepreneur. In disputable situations, this will serve as proof that the document was submitted on time.
If you send documents by mail, one copy is enough. But you have to spend money on an envelope, a registered shipment and a letter of receipt. The latter is especially important: proof of the timely submission of the document will be marks and postmarks on it.
The option of submitting reports via the Internet allows an individual entrepreneur to do it from anywhere in the world and at a convenient time. Even if the entrepreneur reports at 23:59 on the last day of the report, no one will be able to find fault with him. But for this, some actions will have to be taken. First choose a provider of such services. Here the offer is quite large. To be convinced of this, it is enough to type the words “reporting through the Internet". Among such services can be identified, for example, "Elbe" and "My business." Both are focused on small businesses, including individual entrepreneurs.
Then you need to fill out, print and sign the power of attorney and send it to the selected service by mail or upload a scan through its website. The form of the power of attorney is most often downloaded on its website.
It remains to pay for selected services. Some services only practice subscription services at an average price of about 2700-6000 p. in year. Others provide an opportunity to use one-time reporting services, the formation of documents, online consultations, etc. In this case, prices are in the range of 100-500 p.