How to make an entry in the workbook when dismissing
In accordance with Article 84.1 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, all entries in the workbook relating to the termination of an employment contract with an employee must be made with reference to the norms of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and other federal laws, as well as to exactly match the wording used in the Labor Code. The labor legislation establishes three main types of grounds for dismissal: • general grounds indicated by article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, except for clauses 4 and 10;
• dismissal at the initiative of the employer, article 81 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
• dismissal due to circumstances beyond the control of the parties, article 83 of the LC RF.
To make appropriatea record in labora little book when leaving, starting with a free line after the last entry, specify the following data: • The sequence number of the record
• Record date in DD.MM.YYYY format
• Grounds for dismissal with reference to the article of the LC RF. Onexample. “Fired at his own request, clause 3 of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation” or “Fired by agreement of the parties, clause 1 of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation”.
• The order on the basis of which the dismissal was made, its number and date of drawing up.
Below, under the grounds for dismissal, indicate your position as a responsible person who has the right to make entries in the workbooks, as well as the name and initials. Next put your signature and stamp of the organization-employer.