How to make an entry in the workbook when dismissing
In accordance with article 84.1 of the Labor code, all records in the work book relating to the termination of the employment contract with the employee, should be made with reference to the rules of the LC RF and other Federal laws, as well as exactly match the wording used in the Labour code. In labor legislation there are three main types of grounds for dismissal:• General grounds indicated in article 77 of the labour code, except for clause 4 and 10
• dismissal at the initiative of the employer, article 81 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
• dismissal due to circumstances beyond the control of the parties, article 83 of the LC RF.
To make appropriatea record in labora little book when leaving, starting with a free line after the last entry, specify the following data: • The sequence number of the record
• Record date in DD.MM.YYYY format
• Grounds for dismissal with reference to the article of the LC RF. Onexample. “Fired at his own request, clause 3 of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation” or “Fired by agreement of the parties, clause 1 of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation”.
• The order on the basis of which the dismissal was made, its number and date of drawing up.
Below the base of the dismissal enter your position as a responsible person entitled to make entries in the labor books, as well as surname and initials. Next put your signature and organization seal of the employer.