How to make a record in the work record card at dismissal
In accordance with article 84.1 of the Labor code, all records in the work book relating to the termination of the employment contract with the employee, should be made with reference to the rules of the LC RF and other Federal laws, as well as exactly match the wording used in the Labour code. In labor legislation there are three main types of grounds for dismissal:• General grounds indicated in article 77 of the labour code, except for clause 4 and 10
• dismissal on employer's initiative, article 81 of the LC RF
• dismissal due to circumstances beyond the control of the parties, article 83 of the LC RF.
To make a entry in labor book at dismissal, starting with a free line after the last record, enter the following information:• Serial number of the record
• Recording date in the format DD.MM.YYYY
• The dismissal with reference to article TK the Russian Federation. Onexample. "Resigned, paragraph 3 of article 77 of the Labour code of the Russian Federation" or "Dismissed by agreement of the parties, paragraph 1 of article 77 of the Labour code of the Russian Federation".
• Order on the basis of which produced the dismissal, the case number and date.
Below the base of the dismissal enter your position as a responsible person entitled to make entries in the labor books, as well as surname and initials. Next put your signature and organization seal of the employer.