How to make a record in the work book when you leave
In accordance with article 84.1 of the Labor code, all records in the work book relating to the termination of the employment contract with the employee, should be made with reference to the rules of the LC RF and other Federal laws, as well as exactly match the wording used in the Labour code. In labor legislation there are three main types of grounds for dismissal:• General grounds indicated in article 77 of the labour code, except for clause 4 and 10
• dismissal at the initiative of the employer, article 81 of the LC RF;
• dismissal for circumstances beyond the control of the parties, Article 83 of the LC RF.
To make the appropriateentry in the laborthe book at the time of dismissal, from the free line after the last record, specify the following data: • The record sequence number
• Date of record in the format DD.MM.YYYY
• Grounds for dismissal with reference to the article of the LC RF. Onexample. "I am dismissed at my own request, clause 3 of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation" or "dismissed by agreement of the parties, clause 1 of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation".
• The order on the basis of which the dismissal was made, its number and date of compilation.
Below the base of the dismissal enter your position as a responsible person entitled to make entries in the labor books, as well as surname and initials. Next put your signature and organization seal of the employer.