How to draw up a correct report
It is necessary to approach this process responsibly, paying special attention to the goalreport a. In order toreport was drafted correctly, first of all it is necessary to answer the question: "What is the purpose of thisreport ". Only in this case you will take into account all the "pitfalls". There may be several answers to this question. Here are some of them: • The report should inform or explain;
• The report is drawn up for recommendation;
• The report must motivate or convince;
• The report can be a continuation of the debate or reinforce the previous message / discussion;
• The report can be part of the instruction.
Type of businessreport aDetermine the type of businessreport a, necessary in this particular case. Businessreport can be presented: • In written and oral form;
• In an official and informal way;
• In the traditional form and in the original form;
• In single-page and multi-volume view, In addition,report can be prepared on its own, or maybe by outside consultants.
Compositionreport aThe title page. Here you can find the titlereport a, full name and position of the person to whomreport. Name and position of the person who made upreport .Introduction. In this part, indicate the goalreport but the essence of the problem. If a three-dimensionalreport a, the introduction may include a planreport a.Soderzhaschaya part. In this partreport but provide all the information relevant to the goalreport but either a problem that needs lighting. Conclusion. In the final partreport but it is necessary to indicate the conclusions made on the basis of the information received.
Decorreport aWhen decoratedreport and you need to use different tools.Gap. Separate paragraphs with spaces, this will greatly facilitate the reading process of the document.The size and type of font. Select font, optimal for reading. Change font size to highlight headings.Selection. Italics, bold, underline, and special characters allocated to the key points report a. Separation into pages. The breakdown of the text per page allows you to focus the reader's attention on important points.