How to make a vacation schedule
In this HR document are indicative data on the distribution of annual leave for all employees. You need to make it each year, according to the document head of the company, not later than 14 days before the next calendar year. If it so happened that the schedule was created after the new year, the date of it is still need to put a "back" number.
- As a rule, schedule vacations, should be according to the structural units of the enterprise.
- It is necessary to take into account the wishes of employees, convenient for them vacation time as well as their coincidence with production capabilities.
- The schedule is then agreed with the head of the specific unit.
- The approval of the schedule by the head of the entire enterprise, with the creation of a special order is not required.
it is better to draw up a vacation schedule according to the uniform form T-7 provided for it.
- In this form, all employees are listed in order, including those who work part-time (in the third column)
- The second column of the table indicates the positions of employees, according to the staffing table.
- The fourth column should indicate the personnel numbers of the workers, if any at the enterprise, if not - the column remains empty
- In the fifth column, you need to specify how many calendar days are allotted for future holidays. In total for the working year, the employee has the right to take up to 28 calendar days.
- The sixth column indicates the date the employee goes on holiday, the ending date of the leave to enter is not necessary. However, if the upcoming release will be used not completely, but partially, it is necessary to specify time intervals
- The remaining graphs, sixth and seventh are filled during the work year. The seventh count will be filled in after the end of the holiday in fact, and the eighth and ninth columns are filled, if required the transfer of the leave period to another time
- In the last, tenth column, indicate any necessary notes regarding vacation.