How to schedule a vacation
In this HR document are indicative data on the distribution of annual leave for all employees. You need to make it each year, according to the document head of the company, not later than 14 days before the next calendar year. If it so happened that the schedule was created after the new year, the date of it is still need to put a "back" number.
Rules for scheduling:
- As a rule, make a schedule of holidays, it follows according to the structural units of the enterprise
- It is necessary to take into account the wishes of employees, their convenient vacation time and also their coincidence with production capabilities.
- Then the schedule is coordinated with the head of a particular unit
- The approval of the schedule by the head of the whole enterprise, while the creation of a special order is not required.
make a schedule of holidays better in accordance with the uniform form No. T-7 provided for it.
- In this form, all employees are listed in the order, including those who work part-time jobs (in the third column)
- In the second column of the table the positions of employees are indicated, according to the staff schedule
- In the fourth column, staff numbers of employees should be indicated, if any, at the enterprise, but if not - the graph remains unfilled
- In the fifth column, you need to specify how many calendar days are allocated for a future vacation. In total for the working year the employee has the right to take up to 28 calendar days.
- The sixth column indicates the date the employee goes on holiday, the ending date of the leave to enter is not necessary. However, if the upcoming release will be used not completely, but partially, it is necessary to specify time intervals
- The remaining graphs, sixth and seventh are filled during the work year. The seventh count will be filled in after the end of the holiday in fact, and the eighth and ninth columns are filled, if required the transfer of the leave period to another time
- In the last, the tenth column, any necessary notes concerning holidays are indicated.