How to become a good programmer
To become a good programmer you need:
1. To buy a good computer. Many people think that powerful speed of the computer is needed only for games, it's not. Good and powerful computer will allow you to work with multiple programs. The best option is the laptop with heat sink.
2. Explore writing programs and overall programming with 7 — 8th grade. Because programming requires algorithmic thinking and knowledge of the basics of mathematics so that the programmer could Express their own thoughts. The first programming language should be BASIC, which is taught in secondary schools.
3. To learn programming skills from the basics and constantly improve. In the global network can find specialized community, they will be easier to achieve the goal. Knowledge of programming languages will not give you all, need more work with databases, optimization, query languages. You may need to study graphics packages such as Photoshop and others.
4. Practice above all else. Only through practical actions, you will achieve the desired result, create your own projects, don't hesitate, be creative while you work, experiment, solve every possible problem. After all, programming is a creative process that can fulfill everyone.
5. You need to search for information. For this you need to regularly visit bookstores and buy magazines and books on specific topics. Save regularly to view information on the Internet and subscribe to the RSS. The more information you get, the more skills you will acquire, therefore will soon be able to perform large volumes of work.
6. Write the codes carefully and accurately. The slightest mistake in the codes will fail in all work, especially if you work in a team of programmers and they all write the same code. Do not forget to put the indent. Codes without spaces, makes the whole process work in a challenging reading. When writing (codes), be vigilant and careful.
7. To motivate the study and development of your programmer, could provide high wages. The salary of a programmer depends on the organization in which you are going to work. But if you are a qualified specialist who knows his business, any employer will not regret high salaries. Be aware of it. For example, in Moscow average knowledge specialist – programmer of the database can obtain from$ 1000 to$ 2000. Highly qualified specialists the maximum level of wages do not count.
8. Well, the last thing without which a person will not become a programmer is a desire. Our desire is the engine of our whole life, therefore what, how and where we do, we choose ourselves.
To become a good programmer, you need not spare your free time and evolve constantly in this field (specialized forums like mastertalk.ru will help you in this). Good luck and success to you.