How to become a sales consultant
Write a resume of the sales consultant. The summary should include the following information:
- personal and contact details (surname, name, patronymic, date of birth, marital status, address of residence, telephone number, email);
- purpose (obtaining the position of the seller-consultant);
- education (secondary or higher, educational institution and year of graduation);
- work experience (company name and functional responsibilities);
- professional skills (keeping records of cash transactions and product sales, active participation in inventories);
- achievements (fulfillment and overfulfilment of the sales plan, letters of credit);
- personal qualities - stressors, communication skills, competent speech, punctuality, responsibility, result orientation are especially important for the seller-consultants.
To write a resume it is necessary to approach creatively, as it, in fact, is a commercial offer of the applicant for the position of a sales consultant to a potential employer.
Apply for a personal health book or a certificate. The work activities of a sales assistant involves regular contact with clients who need to be confident in his health. Personal health book or certificate is a pass to work in the retail sector.
Have an interview with a potential employer. Competent speech, a smile and a neat appearance – the key to success in the interview. From communication seller-consultant with customers depends, will they get the product or not. Therefore, in a personal meeting, the employer will give preference to friendly and pleasant to look at candidate than unhappy and with unkempt appearance. To become a shop assistant is not necessary to have experience in this post. It all depends on the requirements and desires of a particular employer, which he presents to their jobs.