How to become a sales assistant
Make a resume sales assistant. The summary should reflect the following information:
- personal and contact details (last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, marital status, residential address, telephone number, email);
- purpose (obtaining the position of sales assistant);
- education (secondary or higher, educational institution and the year of its graduation);
- work experience (company name and functional responsibilities);
- professional skills (accounting of cash transactions and sales of goods, active participation in inventories);
- Achievements (fulfillment and overfulfilment of the sales plan, certificates);
- personal qualities - for seller-consultants stress resistance, interpersonal skills, competent speech, punctuality, responsibility, result orientation are especially important.
It is necessary to be creative in writing a resume, as it is, in fact, a commercial offer of an applicant for the position of a sales assistant to a potential employer.
Apply for a personal health book or a certificate. The work activities of a sales assistant involves regular contact with clients who need to be confident in his health. Personal health book or certificate is a pass to work in the retail sector.
Have an interview with a potential employer. Competent speech, a smile and a neat appearance – the key to success in the interview. From communication seller-consultant with customers depends, will they get the product or not. Therefore, in a personal meeting, the employer will give preference to friendly and pleasant to look at candidate than unhappy and with unkempt appearance. To become a shop assistant is not necessary to have experience in this post. It all depends on the requirements and desires of a particular employer, which he presents to their jobs.