How to successfully pass a job interview
In different organizations interviews are conducted under different scenarios. Somewhere it takes 5 minutes, and then 25, but with the passage of all interviews, you must follow the General rules.
1. The time and place. If you called and invited for an interview, be sure to record the exact time, the name of the person and number of the office where you will have to wait for an interview. Also does not hurt to know and a contact number you are interested in the organization. Find out the name and patronymic of the person who will conduct the interview. You will earn extra points when going into the office, immediately refer to him by name and patronymic.
2. First impression. It is better to try to come to the meeting a little before the appointed time to find the right office to visit the ladies room, fix her hair and makeup.
3. Calmness, only calmness. Behave calmly and confidently. The employer will appreciate your ability to keep yourself in hand, this is an important trait of every good employee.
4. Slow, clear speech. Many make the mistake of trying for a short time of the interview to talk about yourself as much as possible. No need to jabber, it's annoying to many people and will reduce the chances of getting the desired position. Quite smoothly and clearly discuss the main points and then answer the questions of the employer.
5. Eye contact. From time to time you need to look your partner in the eye. The rest of the time you can look a little over his head or to the side. It is not necessary to examine your hands often to lower his eyes. It will be seen as a lack of confidence.
6. No kidding. The first time you see his companion, so do not know if he loves jokes, or considers them inappropriate in the workplace. You can smile in response to his joke, but the first joke is not worth it.
7. Old job. In any case, we should not blame former place of work, and especially the employer. Even if he was terrible, better to say that you are not satisfied with the salary or schedule.
8. Portfolio. Collect a folder of evidence of their professional achievements. For example, a hairdresser can bring a photo of their work and certificates from competitions. Think about what you can demonstrate, and feel free to do it.