How to successfully pass an interview for work
In different organizations, interviews are conducted according to different scenarios. Somewhere it takes 5 minutes, and somewhere around 25, but when absolutely all interviews are over, you must follow the general rules.
1. Time and place. If you have been called and invited for an interview, be sure to write down the exact time, the name of the interviewee and the number of the office where you will be waiting for a conversation. Also, it is not unreasonable to know and contact phone of the organization of interest to you. Find out the name and patronymic of the person who will conduct the interview. You will earn yourself extra points when, going into the office, immediately contact him by name and patronymic.
2. The first impression. It is better to try to come to the meeting a little before the appointed time to find the right office, visit the ladies' room, fix hair and makeup.
3. Calm, just calm. Behave calmly and confidently. The employer will appreciate your ability to behave in the hands, this is an important feature of every good worker.
4. Slow, clear speech. Many make the mistake of trying to talk about themselves as much as possible in the short term of the interview. No need to chatter, it irritates many people and reduces the chances of getting the desired position. It is enough to speak precisely and clearly the main points, and then answer the questions of the employer.
5. Eye contact. From time to time you need to look at the person in the face. The rest of the time you can look a little over his head or to the side. Do not look at your hands, often lower your eyes. This will be regarded as self-doubt.
6. Without jokes. The first time you see your interlocutor, so you can not know if he likes jokes, or considers them inappropriate at the workplace. You can smile in response to his joke, but you should not joke first.
7. Previous work. In no case should not scold the previous place of work, and even more so the employer. Even if it really was terrible, it's better to say that you were not happy with the salary or schedule.
8. Portfolio. Collect in the proof folder your professional achievements. So, for example, a hairdresser can bring a photo of his works and diplomas from competitions. Think about what you can demonstrate, and do not hesitate to do it.