How to get fired for absenteeism
First, determine whether your specific case is under one of the following:
1. Absenteeism without a valid excuse (absence from work during the working day, whatever he may have been the duration).
2. The presence of the worker outside the workplace for four hours for no good reason.
3. Abandonment of job an employee who signed an employment contract for an indefinite period, without valid reason before the expiry of the term of the contract or until the expiration of the warning about the premature termination of the contract.
4. Abandonment of work by the employee who entered into a contract for a certain time, until the expiration of the contract or expiry of the notice period on early termination of the contract.
5. Unauthorized use of compensatory time off or unauthorized access to the vacation.
If your case falls under one of these items, then you have grounds to fire an employee (according to subparagraph "a" of paragraph 6 of article 81 of the Labour code).
Make in any form the act of absence of the employee on the job in the allotted time. Remember that in the preparation of this act must be present at least two witnesses, ideally it should be colleagues of the person you want to fire. Absenteeism, by the way, should be recorded in the register of working time.
Before you fire an employee, demand of him an explanatory note which should state the reason for his absence. If within two days he has not provided this note, then make a report and give it to him for signature. If the employee refused to sign the act, all the drafters of the act to subscribe again, this should occur in the presence of two witnesses.
After you have signed all the necessary documents, make an order to dismiss an employee for absenteeism. Do not allow any errors in making the order because otherwise the worker through the court can return to work.
Under the legislation, the employee must read the text of the order on the first day of termination of employment. If the employee refuses to see the order and put the appropriate signatures, make a corresponding note in the order.
Be honest with the employer and dismiss only those employees who really deserve it.