How to conclude an employment contract
According to the current legislation, the employment contract is an agreement between the employer and the employee, according to which the employer must provide the employee with a specific job, provide him with working conditions and pay wages on time, and the employee must work and observe the rules of the work schedule existing in the company. From this definition, the essence of the employment contract becomes quite clear.
You can conclude an employment contract with a person who has reached the age of 16. With the consent of parents, you can conclude it with a 14-15 year-old teenager. Naturally, special working conditions are stipulated for minors - for example, fewer hours that they have the right to work out in a week.
The employment contract states the following:
1. Full name of the employee and the name of the employer;
2. information about them (passport for the TIN employee for the employer);
3. Place and date of conclusion of the employment contract;
4. labor function - what will the employee do, how will the post be called;
5. the date of commencement of work;
6. issues of payment, social insurance;
7. Some other conditions, depending on the nature of the work and the company.
Usually in the employment contract a probationary period is prescribed. It should not exceed three months, and for executives - six. If the probation period is unsatisfactory, the employer has the right to terminate the contract with the employee.
To conclude a contract, the employee must provide a passport, work record card, education certificate and insurance certificate. The workbook is the main document that records the work activity and the length of service of the employee.