How to conclude an employment contract
Under current law, an employment contract is agreement between an employer and an employee, whereby the employer must provide the employee with clearly defined job to provide him with working conditions and pay on time salary, and the employee must work and abide by the existing rules of the company labor regulations. From this definition, the essence of the employment contract is quite clear.
To conclude an employment contract with a person under 16 years of age. With the consent of the parents can enter into it and with 14-15 year olds. Of course, for minors provides for special working conditions — for example, reduced the number of hours they may work per week.
The employment contract specifies the following:
1. Name of employee and name of employer
2. information about them (passport for the worker was for the employer)
3. place and date of conclusion of the employment contract
4. job description: what will the employee will be referred to as the position
5. start date:
6. the issues of payment of social insurance
7. a number of other conditions depending on the nature of the work and the company.
Usually in the employment contract prescribes a probationary period. It should not exceed three months, and for managers to six. If unsatisfactory probation period the employer may terminate the contract with the employee.
For the contract the employee must provide a passport, work book, diploma and certificate of insurance. The labor book is the main document fixing of labor activities and seniority of the employee.