How to fill out the work book
Fill in the first page of the work book. If there are already records, check that they are correct.
1. Full name, first name, patronymic name in accordance with the passport data.
2. Record the date of birth in Arabic numerals (for example, 19.01.1987).
3. Education is written in words and in full (for example, "secondary vocational", "higher professional").
4. Write a specialty in the nominative, based on the document on education (for example, "teacher", "accountant", "economist").
5. Specify the date of filling the workbook. It must be no later than 5 days from the date of employment.
6. Put your signature legibly and decipher it next. Make sure that the owner of the book signs his signature to confirm the information you indicated.
7. Put the seal of the organization (enterprise), but not the personnel department.
Before recording a job, put a stamp of the company with its data or write them completely. Now fill in the boxes:
1 graph - the number of the record in order (it is placed opposite the record of the reception, transfer, dismissal of the employee, and not - the stamp).
2 graphs - the date of recording by Arabic numerals (it must correspond to the date of reception, transfer, dismissal and the date of drawing up the corresponding document (order, order, etc.), and not the day when you fill out the work book).
3 columns - information on hiring, transferring, dismissing, renaming a department or organization without abbreviations in accordance with the order, order (for example, "dismissed due to the expiration of the term of the employment contract, clause 2 of part one of Article 77 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation"). . If the employee is dismissed, indicate his / her position, sign the decryption and seal the organization. Must be the signature of the owner of the book, which indicates his familiarity with the record.
4 columns - the basis for recording (order, order, resolution of the general meeting, protocol), date with Arabic numerals and document number (for example, "Order No. 113-ok dated 07.05.2011).
In the "Information on awards", only make entries about state awards and honorary titles in accordance with orders, as well as about awards with certificates of honor, badges, diplomas, etc. produced by the organization. In the 3rd column write down who, for what merits are awarded the employee and the type of reward. The remaining columns are filled in the same way as in the "Job Information".
Cash bonuses are not paid into the work book.
Make an entry in the work book in combination, if the employee so desires. But it can be done only in the personnel department at the main place of work.