What documents are required when applying for a job
The mandatory documents that the employee must submit to the employer when applying for a job, in accordance with article 65 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, include:
- Passport or any other identity document. Passport details are specified in the employment contract.
- Employment history. It is an obligatory document, with the exception of two cases: if a person takes a job for the first time (then the employer himself gets a work record for him) and if a person gets a part-time job (then his work record is stored in the main place of work).
- Insurance certificate of state pension insurance (SNILS). It is also a mandatory document for admission to work, in case of absence or loss of which you need to contact the department of the pension fund for registration.
- Military registration documents - for persons liable for military service and persons subject to military service. This is a military card or registration certificate.
- Education documentand (or) qualifications or special knowledge - when applying for work requiring special knowledge or special training. Thus, when applying for a job you are obliged to confirm your education with an appropriate document (diploma, certificate or school certificate).
In some cases, if you take a job in the relevant institutions, you may be required to present a certificate of the presence (absence) of a criminal record and (or) the fact of criminal prosecution.
The Labor Code states that in some cases the employer may also require other documents.. For example, a driver, when applying for a job, presents a driver's license and undergoes a medical examination.
It is necessary to submit the originals of all documents - the personnel officer verifies their authenticity.
I will answerfREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS on this topic.
- Is the TIN a mandatory document when applying for a job?
- No, it's not. You can not refuse to work due to lack of TIN.
- Can I get a job in a large city if I am registered with a passport in the region?
- Yes, you can. Article 64 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation prohibits the refusal to enter into an employment contract because of the place of residence (including the presence or absence of registration at the place of residence or stay).
- I lost my work record - will they be able to hire me?
- Yes, they can. In case of loss of the employment record book, you are required to issue a new work record or a duplicate at the new job.
- I am a student. What education certificate should I provide when applying for a job?
- If you are a student at the time of applying for a job, provide a certificate from the educational institution (a letter on the company letterhead with a signature and stamp).
- Is it necessary, when applying for a job, to provide various certificates and certificates of the courses and trainings completed?
- Documents on additional education are not required when applying for a job, but if you have them, be sure to provide - this is a “plus” to you as a professional.
- Why do I need a military ticket at the reception at work?
- Firstly, under labor legislation, a military ID is a mandatory document when applying for a job. Secondly, any organization is obliged to keep military records and submit data for each employee to the military registration and enlistment office, otherwise the management is threatened with fines and regulations. If you have lost your military ID, restore it to the military registration and enlistment office at your place of residence.
Recent questions on the expert forum
- good evening during which time the employer must familiarize the employee with the order of transfer and add. agreement? thanks
The working year starts at 1.09.15. I go on vacation from 1.04.16 (vacation 28 + 7 = 35 days) charge 33, explaining that I have not earned it yet. Okay. Let me do it.
How to make work at home as productive
Those who have already encountered work at home are well aware: to concentrate at home is much harder, after all.