What are the duties of the call center operator
Call center operator - what is your responsibility
Call-center operators have two areas of activity - incoming and outgoing calls. Accordingly, official duties can be divided into two groups. Answering incoming calls, the call center operator needs to:
To advise the caller on all issues of interest. Search and offer the best ways to solve the problems;
- provide the caller with full information about the company, its services and promotions.
Place an order (if the company sells goods or services).
Work with reclamations (complaints and claims of the caller). Solve the problem on your own or forward the call to the appropriate department.
Enter in the general database information obtained as a result of communication with the caller.
The call centre operator has to sit a lot, he finds it almost impossible to get out from behind the Desk. This should be considered when applying for a job for those who have back problems and spine. The disease can increase.
Making outgoing calls, the call center operator is obliged to:
- to form a database, filling it with new phones with an indication of the last name, first name and middle name of a person or the names of companies;
- make calls on an already existing database in order to report new information about the company, its promotions, discounts, changes in the terms of cooperation, etc .;
- make calls to conduct surveys about the quality of services or goods provided by the company;
- to form a client base, if the work of the call-center operator in the company includes the functionality of an advertising manager;
- save and systematize the information received in a common database.
The call center operators are constantly required by the company, are suppliers of cellular communication, different network organizations, engaged in the sale of cosmetics, clothing, household items, etc.
Call Center Operator - Work Tips
The call centre operator you need to have great patience. In order not to get irritated answering the same questions several times a day, have to divorce yourself from emotion. Remember that this is just a job. Strictly follow official instructions, trying to help the caller the person in process of forces and possibilities. Not disappointed due to the not very polite attitude of the opponent. You should always remain calm and remember that this is the only work you need to perform well, but to dwell on it.