What are the responsibilities of the call center operator
Call center operator - what is the responsibility
Call-center operators have two directions of activity - incoming and outgoing calls. Accordingly, job responsibilities can be divided into two groups. Answering incoming calls, the call center operator must:
Advise the caller on all issues of interest. Search and offer the best ways to solve the problems;
- provide the caller with complete information about the company's activities, services and promotions.
Order (in the event that the company is engaged in the sale of goods or the provision of services).
Work with complaints (complaints and complaints of the caller). Solve the problem yourself or redirect the call to the appropriate department.
Enter in the common database the information obtained as a result of communication with the caller.
The call centre operator has to sit a lot, he finds it almost impossible to get out from behind the Desk. This should be considered when applying for a job for those who have back problems and spine. The disease can increase.
When making outgoing calls, the call center operator must:
- to form a database, filling it with new telephones indicating the last name, first name, patronymic of the person or company names;
- make calls on the already existing database in order to inform new information about the company, its promotions, discounts, changes in terms of cooperation, etc .;
- make calls to conduct surveys on the quality of services or goods provided by the company;
- to form a client base, if the work of the call-center operator in the company includes the functionality of the advertising manager;
- save and organize the information received in a common database.
The call center operators are constantly required by the company, are suppliers of cellular communication, different network organizations, engaged in the sale of cosmetics, clothing, household items, etc.
Call center operator - tips for work
The call centre operator you need to have great patience. In order not to get irritated answering the same questions several times a day, have to divorce yourself from emotion. Remember that this is just a job. Strictly follow official instructions, trying to help the caller the person in process of forces and possibilities. Not disappointed due to the not very polite attitude of the opponent. You should always remain calm and remember that this is the only work you need to perform well, but to dwell on it.