Can I find a good job through the Employment Center?
What is the work of the Employment Center?
In every region of the country there are Employment Centers – these organizations represent the regional offices of the employment service, which provides a number of services related to employment and registration of the population for workplaces, the appropriate level of education and field of activity of individuals.
People who have Russian citizenship, as well as those who are not citizens of the country and who do not have citizenship at all, can apply for help in employment placement in the Health Centers.
So, in the offices there are specialists who are engaged in direct work with the population. Employees of the Youth Employment Center provide all those who wish to have employment services.
The main functions of the CP are:
- detection and prevention of administrative offenses;
- the device of alternative service of citizens of the Russian Federation;
- control over the observance and supervision of the norms of legal acts;
- protection against unemployment;
- Assistance in the field of employment.
Directions of the SZN:
- Registration of citizens of the Russian Federation for the purpose of employment;
- Tracking the position of the job market in the country;
- organizes an activity to eliminate unemployment in the regions;
- carrying out social programs. adaptation among the population;
- prof. orientation of the population;
- payment of unemployment benefits.
The main task of the specialists of the employment service is the direct offering of vacancies to persons registered in the database, that is, each addressee is provided with a list of vacancies focused on him.
Situation on the fact
To get a decent paying job through the Employment Center is not likely. Specialists only have access to a database of vacancies in the region, according to the criteria selected applicants, the search engine gives options for suitable vacancies. The list is transmitted to the hands, followed by cold call and appointment interviews.
In fact, the database gets updated rarely, besides, no one is protected from fraudulent employers. 100 vacancies 50 will be "fake", the 30 – proposals on network marketing, 15 – forgot to remove, and the remaining 5 after careful consideration will be paid. As a result, the citizen will simply spend their time collecting the necessary documentation and registration.
The only thing that can help the CZN is to get an additional education or to learn a profession.