Pros and cons of working in the call center
Features of work in the call center
A call center typically runs in two shifts: a day at the office are professionals who work full-time, and in the evening came those who spend on this work only a few hours. At each shift, your supervisor and your work plan. Employees call a certain customer base, offering products or services. Sometimes you don't need to sell, it is only necessary to know a few answers to questions or to inquire about the quality of some services. Jobs are different.
The call center can be located in specific organizations or work with different clients. For example, such services have in the banks, social institutions, advertising companies. In the first case, you have to constantly talk about the same services, ask same questions. If the customers are changed, dialogue is also changing.
Each employee of the call center issue the script is a list of possible answers and objections. Most phrases of consumers it is possible to guess, and if they answer correctly, the chance to sell something increases. The employee does not need to think of something, it is only necessary to repeat certain phrases.
Work is paid hourly and the number of orders. For the implementation of the plan include bonuses. Usually the boss strongly encourages the employees to improve the performance. Plus given the employment 1-2 hours a day.
Pros of working in the call center
- The work schedule is selected individually. You can choose your mode of visiting the office.
- With large sales, the ability to convince people, you can earn good money.
- In the process of improving communication skills, people stop being afraid of strangers.
- There is an opportunity for career growth, you can reach the head of the call center in a few months.
Minuses of work in the call center
- Work involves a large number of failures. This creates a stressful situation.
- Sometimes you have to offer products that do not cause sympathy.
- You can not show your emotions, even in a bad mood it's forbidden to raise your voice when communicating.
- Customers are sometimes rude, it happens often.
- The salary of the employee of the call center is not large, in the absence of sales, the salary will not be significant.
Operators in the call center rarely work in this position for more than a year, the staff turnover in this position is significant. But this is a great opportunity to earn extra money.