Rules of interviewing
1. If you are feeling confident, imagining the situation of the interview with a new employer, start with the most attractive jobs. Find similar options in the companies in which you are very interested. Get tremendous experience, additional information about the requirements for the desired position, learn about different payment systems. Use this experience to correct their professional history.
2. Stay tuned for what you will have to undergo more than one interview. Many companies believe needed a multi-stage interview: first, the recruiters, then the supervisors, then senior managers, then a special service. Don't be irritated. First, you have them interested. Secondly, it is a good opportunity to get a better idea about the structure of the organization.
3. Provide only accurate information. Don't talk about themselves and their dignity to think of. You can get into an awkward situation, create additional challenges for themselves, and not be able to stay there. And get negative experience. Of course, if you are one of those who believes the negative experience of a quicker way to gain the mind of the mind, then at least set yourself goals that you intend to achieve.
4. Know their own worth. Don't be shy. To do this, you first evaluate your existing experience and your wishes for its development and development of your professional career relations in the organization. Identify what you can do right from the moment of joining and what will be possible in your future development.
5. Find the strengths of their professional characteristics. Do not take the position that you can and all agree. It does not produce positive impressions, and if you take, you will be treated accordingly.
6. Know your weaknesses (for borrowing of this post) and ways to compensate for them. Talking about them is not necessary, but if it comes, you will not be caught off guard. Their shortcomings should be carefully considered. No need to be very Frank. But sometimes it is better to choose any subtlety in its sole discretion and dignity to talk about how you can compensate for them.
7. At the beginning of the interview, you have every right to request the initial information on the company and position, if you were not told about this before. It is better if you will know about it before the meeting. And only then begin to talk about themselves.
8. In good companies believed that if the candidate nothing asked, it is poorly motivated, not active, not confident, knows why they came, etc.
9. The questions you should ask:
· Details about the specifics of the position for which you are applying (what resources you will have in the performance of their duties, what degree of autonomy you will be given: if the standards in your organization or possible creative approach and use of their developments).
· What is the system of performance assessment adopted in the company, use of indicators in assessing the performance (e.g., KPI).
· The people with whom you may have to work.
· Direct management and senior leadership.
· The rules and norms in the organization.
· About the salary and its growth.
· On social protection.
· Professional development.
· About career advancement.
· About the organization of the workplace.
10. Be ready for the questions that you'll need to answer specifically.
· What are your development plans for the next 5 years.
· What you liked / didn't like in the same place of work, style of leadership.
· What responsibilities do you like / not like to do.
· What were the faults / merits at the same place of work.
· How you present your work, ideally in a new place.
The last questions on the forum expert
Hello, here I have a business plan, I will need around 4-6 working! Wanted to do plastic recycling, the equipment is very expensive! Set of equipment costs about 1.5 ml. RUB From this follows the question of how many.
How to do work at home as productive as possible
Those who have already experienced a work-at-home, well know to concentrate at home much harder, in fact.