1. If you are feeling confident, imagining the situation of the interview with a new employer, start with the most attractive jobs. Find similar options in the companies in which you are very interested. Get tremendous experience, additional information about the requirements for the desired position, learn about different payment systems. Use this experience to correct their professional history.
2. Stay tuned for what you will have to undergo more than one interview. Many companies believe needed a multi-stage interview: first, the recruiters, then the supervisors, then senior managers, then a special service. Don't be irritated. First, you have them interested. Secondly, it is a good opportunity to get a better idea about the structure of the organization.
3. Provide only accurate information. Don't talk about themselves and their dignity to think of. You can get into an awkward situation, create additional challenges for themselves, and not be able to stay there. And get negative experience. Of course, if you are one of those who believes the negative experience of a quicker way to gain the mind of the mind, then at least set yourself goals that you intend to achieve.
4. Know their own worth. Don't be shy. To do this, you first evaluate your existing experience and your wishes for its development and development of your professional career relations in the organization. Identify what you can do right from the moment of joining and what will be possible in your future development.
5. Find the strengths of their professional characteristics. Do not take the position that you can and all agree. It does not produce positive impressions, and if you take, you will be treated accordingly.
6. Know your weaknesses (for borrowing of this post) and ways to compensate for them. Talking about them is not necessary, but if it comes, you will not be caught off guard. Their shortcomings should be carefully considered. No need to be very Frank. But sometimes it is better to choose any subtlety in its sole discretion and dignity to talk about how you can compensate for them.
7. At the beginning of the interview, you have every right to request the initial information on the company and position, if you were not told about this before. It is better if you will know about it before the meeting. And only then begin to talk about themselves.
8. In good companies, it is believed that if a candidate does not ask for anything, he is poorly motivated, not active, not confident, does not know why he came, etc.
9. Questions to ask:
· Details about the specifics of the position for which you are applying (what resources you will have in the performance of their duties, what degree of autonomy you will be given: if the standards in your organization or possible creative approach and use of their developments).
· What system of performance evaluation is adopted in the company, are indicators used in performance evaluation (for example, KPI).
· About the people you might have to work with.
· About direct management and top management.
· On the rules and regulations adopted in this organization.
· About the salary and possibilities of its growth.
· On social protection.
· About professional growth.
· About career advancement.
· On the organization of the workplace.
10. Be prepared for questions that you need to answer specifically.
· What are your development plans for the next 5 years?
· What you liked / didn’t like in your previous job, in leadership style.
· What duties do you like / dislike?
· What were the mistakes / merits in the previous place of work?
· How you present your work ideally in a new place.
Recent questions on the expert forum
Hello, here I have a business plan, I will need around 4-6 working! Wanted to do plastic recycling, the equipment is very expensive! Set of equipment costs about 1.5 ml. RUB From this follows the question of how many.
How to make work at home as productive
Those who have already encountered work at home are well aware: to concentrate at home is much harder, after all.