Rules for a successful interview
Of course, not only are you a good vacant place, and therefore there is competition. In addition to obvious working skills and skills, an interview is considered important. In fact, a lot depends on a successful interview, since this is your first meeting with a new employer, you should make a good impression.
1. Do not worry. Try to behave calmly and naturally, no one shivers and panics, beforehand calm yourself and bring it into the usual state, then it will be easier and more pleasant for you and the leader to communicate without creating false first impressions.
2. Do not count. Do not interrupt the leader or contradict him, even if he is fundamentally wrong. This will not prove anything to him except that you can not control yourself, so refrain from any negative statements, and after the interview, take your decision about the work in this company.
3. Prove your professionalism with arguments, do not hesitate to talk about your past work and experience.
4. Show your best sides, as a professional, and just a good person.
5. Prepare yourself in advance for the interview, trying as much as possible to find out about the company, demonstrate your knowledge as if "by the way", the manager will appreciate it.
6. Be sure to pay special attention to your appearance. It is not necessary to put on your best suit, but all the elements of your clothes should look harmonious and neat. It is worth noting that they meet all the same on clothes.
7. Your speech should be distinct and beautiful, you should be pleased to listen, because no words-parasites and muttering to themselves.
8. Convince yourself and your employer of your success in your professional activities and great potential.
9. Answer the questions briefly and in essence, do not long to list or share life experience with the employer.
10. Develop the topic of the conversation and delve into the details in those cases, if it emphasizes your professionalism.
11. After the interview, try to get as much information about the employer and the company as possible.
12. Strive to get as many business proposals as possible, thus you will give yourself the opportunity to choose, you do not have to rely on only one company.
13. Evaluate all received proposals and make your decision in favor of a particular company, all others also report their decision.
Most important: do not worry, be calm, self-sufficient, polite and competent. And not only at the interview, but always.