Tip 1: How to apply for an old-age pension
Recently, the state Duma is constantly making amendments in existing labour laws. And even experienced personnel employees or accountants are sometimes lost, making the pension under the new laws. Of course, the whole burden of obtaining the pension to shift to the shoulders of the employee (especially since it's not legally prohibited). But better let that to the experts.
Please note: the accrual of any pension (employment, superannuation, old age, etc.) begins with the date of the application (ideal – with birth dates, which the employee will have the right to a pension). Such a statement can make itself future retirees, but it will be better and faster if it makes the representative of the personnel Department or accounting. You can apply and advance, but not earlier than 30 days before the birthday.
Contact the FIU office (at the place of registration of the employee who is retiring) and submit the documents:
- original and certified copy of passport;
- the original of the work record card (if necessary, a certified copy of her last sheet containing a record of employment in your institution);
- a copy and original of the military ticket (if the future pensioner served in the army);
- originals and certified copies of birth certificates of children (if they are dependent on this person);
- certified copies of passports of other dependents;
- original documents confirming the right to benefits;
- originals and certified copies of diplomas (required if the study was not carried out in parallel with the work).
All documents are submitted together with the application, the form of which you can obtain from an employee of the FIU. In the application, indicate all individual information about the pensioner and sign.
If the workbook on the first page there is no record of name change (if marriage or divorce), then you will have to make a request to the archive of the registry office of your district, and if necessary, other settlements and regions.
Serve together with the FIU employee request for pension Affairs in the General Directorate of the FIU in your region for information about all the pension contributions for the whole working period of the pensioner. These data will be calculated and future pension (including basic, insurance and accumulative parts).
On the day of submission of the application make in the workbook corresponding entry, check the date and endorse the signature of the head of the personnel Department (chief accountant or head of the organization, if service personnel have not).