Tip 1: How to arrange delivery
OrganizeLtd means to properly prepare a set of documents to make at least 50% of its share capital, open a Bank account, to pay the duty and register it. This can be done both independently and through intermediaries.
Limited Liability Companies (Ltd ) are considered the most common organizational and legal form among established legal entities. The reason for this is in the simplicity and small cost of the organizationLtd — collecting documents and registration. The entrepreneur may do this yourself or in the absence of time and desire to go to a specialized firm. Services firms engaged in registration of legal bodies, are relatively inexpensive: from 9000 rubles (not including state fee and notary costs).
The first stage of the organizationLtd - collection of all necessary documents. It:
1. charterLtd (the standard form can be found on the Internet). For registration you will need 2 copies.
2. contract of establishmentLtd or a decision on its establishment (if the founder is one).
3. Application form P11001 (you can take it on the website of the Federal Tax Service of Russia). The signature of the applicant on this form is certified by a notary.
4. 2 copies of the application for the application of a simplified taxation system (if you intend to use it).
5. documents on the founders (passport of physical persons, their INN, the constituent documents of Russian legal entities or extract from the register of foreign legal persons or other evidence of their legal status).
6. receipt for payment of state fee - 4000 rubles.
If you have applied to a specialized firm, then, as a rule, you will be asked to provide only data about yourself and pay a state fee. The rest of the documents will be collected by the firm itself.
For the organizationLtd you must pay at least half of its share capital. Now it needs to be at least 10,000 rubles (in the future, is expected to increase to 500,000 rubles). It can be paid both money and property. If the authorized capital is paid in cash, up to check Ltd you need to open a savings account in the bank, where the amount will be credited. After registrationLtd the savings account will become a settlement account. When you make the charter capital or part of it, you need to draw up an appropriate act. Subsequently, the property will be on the balance sheetLtd .
Legal entities in Moscow are registered with the Tax Inspectorate No. 46. All documents must be submitted there. SoLtd will be put on the tax account and accounting of extra-budgetary funds, he assigned statistics codes. Registration deadline is 5 working days. After registration the applicant receives a state registration certificate Ltd and on statement on the tax account, the Charter registered, the extract from the Unified state register of legal entities (EGRUL)and the documents confirming statement on the account in off-budget funds and state statistics Committee. He can only order prints of their company. After registration Ltd have the right to start their activities.