Tip 1: How to open an LLC
To register an LLC is not more difficult than an IP, for this it is necessary for yourself to first decide on the following points:
- name of the company;
- what legal address will be the LLC;
- economic activities you need to work;
- what will be the size of the share capital (the size of the founders' shares) (the minimum share capital is 10,000 rubles in cash or property, if the property is more expensive, 20,000 rubles - an independent appraisal report will be needed);
- type of taxation system (general or simplified depending on the proposed types of activity);
- who will be the applicant to the state registration authority (if there are two or more founders).
After all of the above items are finally determined, it is necessary to submit to the state registration authority at the place of legal address the following list of documents in order to issue an LLC:
- an application with a request for registration of a fixed pattern with a notarized signature of the applicant;
- the charter of the enterprise;
- certified copies of passports of all founders and general director;
- a certified copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority at the place of residence (of the applicant);
- the decision to create an LLC (if one founder) or a protocol on the creation of a company (if several founders);
- statement of taxation system;
- receipt of payment of duty for registration of LLC;
- documents confirming the ownership of the legal address or a letter from the landlord to provide the address for rent (with documents confirming the right of ownership);
- request for a Charter LLC (copies);
- a copy of the Charter LLC;
- receipt of payment for the provision of a copy of the Charter.
After passing five working days from the moment of filing the documents (on the sixth day), the state registration authority issues to the applicant the following documents, which are the starting point of reference in the existence of the enterprise:
- certificate of registration persons;
- certificate of tax registration at the legal address;
- a copy of the Charter LLC;
- extract from the register of legal entities individuals.
From this point on you were able to open an LLC. Next, you need to register with the funds (pension, social insurance, etc.), take in the statistics a letter with a list of your activities.
In the future, you will need to issue a seal of the enterprise, open a bank account.
The idea of starting a business probably went to no one ambitious and confident person. The opportunity to work exclusively for oneself, to build one’s own work schedule and to distribute the income from one’s own business on one’s own is tempting. One of the first steps to create a business is to open the IP.
Contact one of the legal agencies of the cityPerm . which are engaged in registration of SP. This is the simplest and not very expensive way. Having transferred your efforts to the law office, you, first, will be sure that you have not forgotten any documents, stamps and duties necessary to become an individual entrepreneur. Secondly, you can save time that you would spend in queues or preparing documents. While specialists are working on these issues, you can think about a business strategy, start searching for partners, come up with advertising. In general, you can spend a little money, but use your free time so that your income will soon cover expenses.
Determine the type of future economic activity. If you do not want to entrust the registration of individual companies to specialized companies, and are going to start the process yourself, then you should initially determine in which field you will work. To do this, you need to carefully study the OKVED codes.
Prepare documents for registration of IP. You need to submit to the IFTS an application for state registration of the IP in the prescribed form, signed by the future entrepreneur and certified by a notary. You must also provide a copy of your passport and the original document on the payment of the state fee. Below are the addresses and phone numbers of the tax inspectorate offices inPerm. Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. 9 in the Perm region - ul. Shcherbakova, 35; tel. 270-38-00. Russian Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for Motovilikhinsky district ofPerm - st. Kim, 91a; tel. 250-88-00. Russian Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for Sverdlovsk district ofPerm - st. 1st Krasnoarmeyskaya, 21; tel. 250-85-00. Russian Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for the Leninsky District ofPerm - st. Ekaterininskaya, 65; tel. 250-97-00. Russian Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for Dzerzhinsky districtPerm - street Okulov, 46; tel. 250-83-00. Russian Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for Industrial District ofPerm - st. Soviet Army, 46; tel. 250-87-07. Russian Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for Kirovsky DistrictPerm - st. Khudanin, 13a; tel. 250-82-01. Within 5 days you will be given the following package of documents: certificate of state registration of an individual as an individual entrepreneur, document on TIN assignment and extract from EGRIP.
Get a letter with statistics codes from PermStat, located at the address: Perm, ul. Revolution 66; tel. 233-06-08. You will need to make an IP stamp in any company engaged in this type of activity. It is also necessary to notarize copies in any notary office in the city.Perm and open a current account in any bank in your city that has an “Internet Bank” system.