Tip 1: How to open a limited liability company
To register an LLC is not more difficult than an IP, for this it is necessary for yourself to first determine the following points:
- name of the enterprise;
- on what legal address will be LLC;
- the types of economic activity you need to work;
- what will be the size of the authorized capital (the size of the shares of the founders) (the minimum authorized capital is 10,000 rubles in money or property, if the property is more expensive, 20,000 rubles - an act of independent evaluation is needed);
- type of taxation system (general or simplified depending on the proposed activities);
- who will be an applicant to the state registration body (if there are two or more founders).
After all of the above items are finally determined, it is necessary to file the following list of documents with the state registration authority at the place of the legal address in order to issue the LLC:
- a request for registration of an approved sample with a notarized signature of the applicant;
- articles of association;
- certified copies of passports of all founders and the general director;
- a certified copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority at the place of residence (applicant);
- the decision to create an LLC (if one founder) or a protocol on the establishment of the company (if several founders);
- statement on the taxation system;
- receipt for payment of registration fee;
- documents confirming ownership of a legal address or a letter from the lessor on the provision of an address for rent (with documents confirming ownership);
- request for obtaining the LLC Charter (copies);
- copy of the Charter of the LLC;
- receipt for payment for the provision of a copy of the Charter.
After passing five working days from the moment of submission of documents (on the sixth day), the state registration authority issues the following documents to the applicant, which are the starting point for the existence of the enterprise:
- certificate of registration jur. persons;
- certificate of tax registration at a legal address;
- a copy of the LLC Charter;
- an extract from the register of jur. persons.
From this moment you were able to open an LLC. Next, you need to register with the funds (pension, social security, etc.), take a letter in the statistics with a list of your activities.
In the future you will need to issue a stamp of the company, open a bank account.
The idea to open a business, probably, visited not one ambitious and confident person. It is tempting to work exclusively for yourself, build your own work schedule and distribute income from your own business. One of the first steps to create your own business is the discovery of IP.
Contact one of the city's legal agenciesPerm . who are engaged in the registration of IP. This is the most simple and not very expensive way. Having transferred your troubles to a legal office, you, firstly, will be sure that you have not forgotten any documents, seals and duties necessary to become an individual entrepreneur. Secondly, you can save time, which would be spent in lines or for the preparation of documents. While experts are working on these issues, you can think about the business strategy, start looking for partners, come up with advertising. In general, you can spend some money, but you can use your free time so that your income will soon cover the expenses.
Determine the type of future economic activity. If you do not want to entrust the registration of IP to specialized companies, but are going to do it yourself, then you should first determine in which area you will work. For this you need to carefully study the codes of OKVED.
Prepare documents for registration of IP. You need to file an application with the IFTS for the state registration of the IP in a fixed form, signed by a future entrepreneur and certified by a notary. Also you must provide a copy of your passport and the original of the document on payment of the state fee. Below are the addresses and phone numbers of the offices of the IFTS inPerm. Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. 9 for Permsky Krai - ul. Shcherbakova, 35; Tel. 270-38-00. Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for Motovilikha district ofPerm - Kim, 91a; Tel. 250-88-00. Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for the Sverdlovsk district of the city ofPerm - 1st Krasnoarmeyskaya, 21; Tel. 250-85-00. Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for Leninsky district of the cityPerm - Ekaterininskaya, 65; Tel. 250-97-00. Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for Dzerzhinsky district of the city ofPerm - ul.Okulova, 46; Tel. 250-83-00. Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for the Industrial District of the cityPerm - The Soviet Army, 46; Tel. 250-87-07. Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for the Kirovsky district of the city ofPerm - Khudanina, 13a; Tel. 250-82-01. Within 5 days you will be given the following package of documents: a certificate of state registration of an individual as an IP, a document on the assignment of an INN and an extract from the EGRIP.
Get a letter with statistics codes from PermStat, located at: Perm, ul. Revolution 66; Tel. 233-06-08. You will need to make an IP stamp in any company that engages in this type of activity. It is also necessary to certify notarial copies in any notary office inPerm and open a settlement account in any bank in your city that has the "Internet Bank" system.