Tip 1: How to get a grant
Grand represents the amount of funds allocated by a Russian or international organization for a non-commercial project that is of public value. Grand is issued irrevocably and free of charge, on the terms of the grantor.
To get a grand on a social project prepared by you, you must fill out an application. The application is a written request indicating your request for a grant. An analogy can be drawn with the business plan of the company, which needs to convince the investor to invest their money in the company's development. So you need to convince the grantor in your application to invest money in your social project, in it you should write a text that would convince the grantor to provide you with funds for the project. The project has a non-profit, i.e. a business that does not make a profit.
The procedure to help you get a grand, is as follows:
1. You can win a grand by taking part in a competition that was announced by the grantor.
2. As a rule, public, state and municipal organizations, as well as creative teams and individuals participate in the competition.
3. Fill out the application within the allotted time, which is written in the conditions of the competition.
4. Applications are submitted to the expert council and approved by the founders of the program.
5. Funds are transferred to the winner of the competition in accordance with the contract to be concluded between the grantor and the applicant.
6. At the conclusion of the competition, the winner and his project are announced. The grantee must report on the use of funds received from the grantor.
7. Reporting should include a financial and substantive part. If you do not submit a report within the terms specified in the contract, the grantee will be blacklisted.
8. If funds are spent in an inappropriate manner, then this information falls to the Grant Department in the tax authority.
To date, more and more individuals and organizations are faced with the idea that it is necessary to issue a grand. Many new, fresh ideas that require financial investment. For specialists in the West, obtaining grandees is a common procedure. Western funds announce contests, and winners of the competition receive grants. Russian specialists and specialists of the former Soviet Union face problems in applying for participation in such competitions. This problem is now relevant.