Tip 1: How to get a grant
The grand is the amount of funds that is allocated by a Russian or international organization for a non-commercial project that represents a social value. Grand is issued irrevocably and gratuitously, on the terms of the grantor.
To receive a grand prize for the social project prepared by you, you must fill out an application. The application is a written request, which indicates your request for a grand. Analogy can be drawn with the business plan of the company, which must convince the investor to invest their money in the development of the company. So you need to convince the grantor in your application to invest money in your social project, in which you must state a text that would convince the grantor to provide you with the means for the project. The project has a non-commercial business, i.e. a thing that will not bring profit.
The procedure that will help you get a grand, goes like this:
1. You can win a grand prize by participating in a contest that is announced by the grantor.
2. As a rule, public, state and municipal organizations, as well as creative collectives and individual citizens participate in the competition.
3. Fill in the application within the allotted time, which is registered in the conditions of the competition.
4. Applications are submitted to the expert council for consideration and approved by the founders of the program.
5. The funds are transferred to the winner of the tender according to the contract, which must be concluded between the grantor and the applicant.
6. At the end of the competition, the winner and his project are announced. The recipient of the grant must report on the use of funds received from the grantor.
7. Reporting should include the financial part and content. If you do not submit a report within the terms indicated in the contract, the grandeeee falls into the "black list".
8. If the funds are spent in an inappropriate way, then this information is received by the Grant Department in the tax authority.
To date, more and more individuals and organizations are confronted with the idea that it is necessary to design a grand. Many new, fresh ideas that require financial investments. For specialists in the West, getting a grandee is a common procedure. Western funds announce competitions, and the winners of the contest receive grants. Russian specialists and specialists of the former Union are faced with the problems of processing an application for participation in such competitions. This problem is now topical.