Tip 1: How to conduct staff attestation
The decision to conduct certification is taken by the president of the company. Its purpose is to determine the conformity of employees to the work performed, the basis is the order (order) of the manager. The order should reflect the following issues:
• objectives and timeframes for attestation;
• list of persons not subject to certification;
• The composition of attestation commissions. It is allowed to conductattestation several commissions: the main (under the chairmanship of the head) and additional ones.
Simultaneously with the order, a schedule is developed and approved. In it, for each employee, a specific date for the certification should be specified. With the schedule, specialists and company managers should be acquainted one month before the appointed time against receipt.
The next stage is the preparation of documents for each appraised worker:
• certificates of compliance with qualification requirements;
• job description. The recall is made by the direct manager of the employee and is signed (approved) by the head of the enterprise. The certificate is issued by the personnel management service, signed by its manager. Not later than 3 weeks before the certification begins, these documents should be provided to the secretary of the attestation commission, who in turn acquaints with the documents of the certified employee not later than two weeks before the certification. The employee puts his personal signature in the recall. If the employee does not agree with the evaluation of his work for the evaluation period, he has the right to submit additional documents confirming his labor success (orders for encouragement, rationalization proposals, etc.).
Attestation is conducted in the presence of the employee on schedule. The Attestation Commission is eligible if at least 2/3 of its members are present (not counting the secretary). At the meeting, the immediate supervisor of the certified employee with the right of deliberative vote is invited. The decision is made by direct vote: "for" or "against". Each member of the commission has the right to express his / her opinion, which is different from the decision taken. A brief entry in the minutes is made about this by the secretary.
Possible solutions: A. "Corresponds to the position held".
With this decision, the employee can expect to increase the qualification level or official salary, transfer to a higher position or to transfer to the reserve.
B. "Corresponds to the position held, provided that the recommendations of the Certification Commission are implemented".
As recommendations, suggestions are possible: to upgrade qualifications (increase courses, internship), to receive a specialized education, etc.
C. "Does not correspond to the position held".
In this case, if the employee refuses to transfer to a lower-paid position or is absent in the enterprise, he is dismissed (subparagraph "b" of clause 3 of Article 81 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation) from the company.
As an appendix to this document, it is necessary to develop a provision on certification, which describes the procedure for the formation of the attestation commission, the categories of persons subject to certification, the requirements for employees, the procedure for the adoption and implementation of the decisions of the certification commission.
It is very important that the organization has a local regulatory act that defines the requirements for certified employees. These may be internal labor regulations, job descriptions, employment contracts, etc.
Next, an attestation commission should be formed. In accordance with the Labor Code, if the certification will make decisions on the termination of its results, it is necessary to include a representative of the trade union organization in the commission. If such an organization. Registered in accordance with the law in the organization there, then dismissal based on the results of certification is impossible. Members of the Attestation Commission must pass an independentattestation. because they can not be certified by the same commission.
It is necessary to determine the procedure for passing attestation. The commission should analyze the work of the assessor. This can be done by checking the quality of the work performed, secret surveillance, interviewing colleagues, interviewing, competitive testing. As a rule, several variants are used simultaneously.
After attestation, the results are entered in the protocol and other documents, the registration of which is provided for by the regulations on attestation. In the protocol, the results of voting for each employee are compulsorily detailed. The results are signed by all members of the certification committee.