Tip 1: How to certify employees
The decision to conduct certification is taken by the president of the company. Its purpose is to determine the compliance of employees with the work performed, the basis — the order (instruction) of the manager. The order should reflect the following questions:
• objectives and deadlines for certification;
• list of persons not subject to certification;
• composition of certification commissions. Allowed to holdcertification several commissions: primary (chaired by the head) and additional.
Simultaneously with the order, the schedule is developed and approved. It individually for each employee must indicate the specific date of the certification. The specialists and managers of the company must be familiarized with the schedule one month before the scheduled receipt.
The next stage is the preparation of documents for each certified employee:
• certificates of compliance with qualification requirements;
• job description. A review is drawn up by the employee’s immediate supervisor and is signed (approved) by the head of the enterprise. The certificate is issued by the personnel management service, signed by its head. Not later than 3 weeks prior to the beginning of the attestation, these documents should be submitted to the secretary of the attestation commission, who, in turn, acquaints with the documents of the attested employee no later than two weeks before the attestation. On familiarization, the employee puts his personal signature in a review. If the employee does not agree with the assessment of his work activity during the attestation period, he is entitled to submit additional documents confirming his labor successes (encouragement orders, rationalization proposals, etc.).
Certification is carried out in the presence of an employee on schedule. The attestation commission is competent if at least 2/3 of its members are present (not counting the secretary). The direct manager of the certified employee with an advisory vote is invited to the meeting. The decision is made by direct vote: "for" or "against." Each member of the commission has the right to express their opinion, different from the decision. The secretary makes a brief entry in the minutes.
Possible solutions: A. "Corresponds to the position".
With this decision, the employee can count on an increase in the qualification level or salary, transfer to a higher position, or transfer to the reserve.
B. "Corresponds to the position held subject to the recommendations of the attestation commission."
As recommendations, suggestions are possible: to improve qualifications (refresher courses, internships), to obtain specialized education, etc.
C. "Does not match the position".
In this case, if the employee refuses to transfer to a lower paid position or is absent in the enterprise, he is dismissed (subclause “b” of clause 3 of Article 81 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation) from the company.
As an annex to this document, it is necessary to develop a provision on certification, which describes the procedure for forming an attestation commission, categories of persons subject to certification, requirements for employees, and the procedure for making and implementing decisions of the attestation commission.
It is very important that the organization has a local regulatory act that defines the requirements for certified employees. These may be internal labor regulations, job descriptions, employment contracts, etc.
Next, an attestation commission should be formed. In accordance with the labor code, if attestation will be made decisions on dismissal on the basis of its results, it is necessary to include in the composition of the commission a representative of the trade union organization. If such an organization. Registered in accordance with the legislation in the organization there, then the dismissal of the results of certification is impossible. Members of the attestation commission should be independentcertification. since they cannot be certified by the same commission.
It is necessary to determine the procedure for passing certification. The commission should analyze the work of the person being certified. This can be done by checking the quality of work performed, secret observation, a survey of colleagues, an interview, competitive testing. As a rule, several options are used at the same time.
After certification, the results are recorded in the protocol and other documents, the design of which is provided for by the provision on certification. In the protocol, the voting results for each employee are specified in detail. The results are signed by all members of the attestation commission.