Tip 1: How to make a request
In a simple situation, if the recipient is not necessary to inform about the background of the issue to convince of the need of assistance, please set out immediately, briefly and clearly: "I Ask You (what to do and why)". When "expensive", "complex" request, it is necessary to reasonably explain the reason why, in what context, for what purpose the author of the letter asks for assistance.
The composition of the request letter is as follows:
- Introduction (presentation of the facts, events that formed the situation - an excuse for writing);
- justification (explanation of the main reasons that caused the appeal to the addressee with a request);
- Conclusion (the request itself).
The variant of a simple letter-request is similar to the form of the application (personal or on behalf of the collective). At the same time, it is appropriate to state the request:
- from the first person (unit number) - "I ask" ...
- from the first person (plural) - "Please" ...
- from a third person (unit number) - "Administration asks" ...
- from a third person (plural) - a number of nouns with collective meaning.
When describing the reasons are used the wording: due to..., considering..., based on the results of..., due to inconsistencies... etc. in describing the purpose of the reference: for an early solution to the issue..., to implement..., to coordinate..., to ensure..., in order to avoid. When referencing the basis for the request: according to the government resolution, according to the Protocol, in connection with the appeal, in accordance with the understanding reached earlier, based on our phone conversation, on the basis of oral agreement, etc.