Tip 1: How to become a designer
Setting the novice designer
Types of design, there are many, and they are all very different from each other. The interests of an interior designer is far from the activities of designer clothes. To start, decide their desires and inclinations. Selecting its direction, proceed to the formation of their individual style. This means that having, for example, a graphic design begin to learn the basics of their chosen profession, gradually developing their own, on anybody not similar, the approach to it. Do not tie your talent to the basic knowledge, experiment, create, try.
Education needed by the designer
The usual scenario is that people enrolled in high school at a special school. Studying there for five years, receive a diploma and the necessary knowledge. But in fact, what you will present at the Institute in the form of necessary Luggage of knowledge, maybe in the future you are not useful. Therefore, the quality of education may suffer, because the teacher knows you understand the essence of the subject or not.
Such education is a worthy alternative is the paid courses. Basically, people working in paid institutions are interested to work out the money. Therefore, it is possible to choose the best education. Another reason to choose paid courses is the short duration of the educational process. The duration of study will not exceed three months. Besides the limitations in time will save you from studying unnecessary subjects, such as higher mathematics and statistics.
There is another option – is to learn the basics of the profession independently. Self-education is very beneficial. You choose the scope of its activities and to independently control the learning process. The only disadvantage of such education is the lack of documentary evidence of availability of education.
How to become a designer yourself
First you need to gather all the necessary information, which then have to organize. It is easy to do using a computer. Having found something that interests you, do not rush to apply this in practice, try to get to the source. Because there, surely, you will find something even more useful. You will need every second to be aware of what is happening in your chosen field of design. Follow the news, listen to the advices of more experienced colleagues. Try to learn a computer program in design. This will greatly facilitate the work. After all the sketches, models and sketches are easier and faster to do on the computer.
It is difficult to give a clear definition to modern design. This phenomenon is entirely covered information space and deeply penetrated into all spheres of daily life.
The demand for the services of representatives of this profession is increasing every day, the growth direction is impressive. Increased interest in design lies in the possibility of continuous creative development, with relative stability in the labour market. Let's try to answer the question of how to become a designer and start to realize their most daring ideas.
- You need to learn how to confidently work both in raster and vector graphic editors, whatever kind of design you are planning to do. Prospective developers of 3D objects also need knowledge of design and drafting such as AutoCAD.
- Be sure to read all available literature on a chosen field of design, and a key work to study carefully. To consolidate the material regularly conduct workshops.
- It is worth spending time on books and tutorials involving related topics (architecture, painting, advertising, marketing, psychology, IT). At the time, it will greatly facilitate the understanding of the tasks set by the client and will raise the level of General knowledge.
- After acquiring the first skills to complete a few trial orders are free of charge or for a nominal fee. If all goes well, to start looking for paid jobs.
- To put the best works in the Internet. Update portfolio with the emergence of more Mature and exciting projects, each providing a complete description.
Of course, one of the most correct decisions will be entering a UNIVERSITY on a speciality "design". Today the level of education in this area allows you to fully prepare the future employee to perform basic tasks. However, no institution will be able to grow from a student of a professional, if you wish to become a designer is weak, and the main purpose of the training will be diploma. For this work it is not necessary the certificate of the state sample. Confirmation of this – a constellation of first-class artists that do not have approved professional education. In addition, the certificate confirming broad-minded, original thinking and creativity, does not exist yet.