Tip 1: How to register with the Moscow Employment Bureau
Find out address and hours of employment. You should know that to register at the labour exchange can only be at the place of permanent residence — residence permit. Persons living in Moscow, should contact the employment Center of its administrative district.
Today in Moscow are functioning:
district employment offices.
Primary registration of the unemployed
This procedure is regulated by the Government Decree on the procedure of registration of citizens as unemployed. For its passage you will come to the employment center for an interview. At this stage, the documents are not required. Be prepared to answer questions about the causes of job search. In this interview you will get all the necessary information on vacancies, retraining opportunities, and documents required for registration.
After collecting all the documents, again contact the employment office. Registration takes 1 day from the date of filing the necessary documents.
Within ten days you will be offered two options for work or retraining. You should be aware that these offers should match your:
- the level of professional training;
- health condition;
- conditions of the previous place of work,
and also be in the area of transport accessibility.
However, if you fall into one of the following categories of citizens:
- previously not working and having no specialty;
- laid off, more than once, for misconduct;
- discontinued business activities;
- not working for more than one year;
- those who refused to improve their qualifications or receive an adjacent specialty
- registered at the employment center for more than 18 months;
- applied after completion of seasonal work,
the received job offers may not meet the above criteria.
If within 10 days there was no suitable job, on the 11th day after registration, a decision is made on granting you the status of an unemployed person, with subsequent payment of benefits.
As a rule, the size of the unemployment benefit is determined on the basis of the grounds for dismissal, work experience and working conditions at the last place of work.