Tip 1: How to register in the Moscow employment office
Find out address and hours of employment. You should know that to register at the labour exchange can only be at the place of permanent residence — residence permit. Persons living in Moscow, should contact the employment Center of its administrative district.
For today in Moscow function:
district employment offices.
Initial registration of the unemployed
This procedure is regulated by the Government Decree on the procedure of registration of citizens as unemployed. For its passage you will come to the employment center for an interview. At this stage, the documents are not required. Be prepared to answer questions about the causes of job search. In this interview you will get all the necessary information on vacancies, retraining opportunities, and documents required for registration.
After collecting all the documents, contact the employment office again. Registration takes 1 day from the date of submission of the required documents.
Within ten days you will be offered two options for work or refresher training. You should know that these offers must match yours:
- the level of professional training;
- state of health;
- the conditions of the previous place of work,
and also be in the transport access zone.
However, if you fall into one of the following categories of citizens:
- previously not working and not having a specialty;
- dismissed, more than once, for violation of discipline;
- Terminated entrepreneurial activity;
- those who have not worked for more than one year;
- refused to upgrade their qualifications or obtain a related specialty;
- registered for more than 18 months in the employment center;
- applied after the completion of seasonal work,
then the received job offers may not meet the above criteria.
In the event that within 10 days, there was no suitable work, on the 11th day after registration, a decision is made to assign you the status of an unemployed person, with the subsequent payment of the allowance.
As a rule, the amount of the unemployment benefit is determined on the basis of the grounds for dismissal, length of service and working conditions at the last place of work.