Tip 1: What documents do I need to bring to the Employment Center
To be admitted to the unemployed and you could count on social assistance from the state, you should be able-bodied citizen, not receiving any of the existing pension types. You should not be no work, including part-time or temporary employment, but you have to want to find her and be ready to begin performing work duties at any time. You are required to register in the territorial office of the employment Center and be there within 10-day period to get the first two areas to work. In the case when during this period a suitable job for you is not found, you receive the status of unemployed on the basis of those documents that were submitted by you during the initial request and its date.
For registration in the Employment Center you will need to submit the following documents:
- Identity document;
- a certificate of average earnings for the year of work preceding the dismissal;
- a work record and other documents that could confirm your work experience;
- documents on the education and qualifications received;
- certificate of registration with the tax inspection (TIN);
- insurance certificate of the Pension Fund.
In the event that you have never worked anywhere and just want to get settled after you have received a professional education, you will need to show only the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation and a document on education.
When you are disabled, in addition to the above documents need to submit from the social welfare authorities work recommendation and medical report on the conditions and mode of work recommended, or specially designed programme of rehabilitation of disabled persons. Some people who are not recognized as disabled in official order, also may be restrictions on certain types of work for health reasons. Them if they want to exercise this right, you must also submit to the employment Center medical certificate confirming the existence of such restrictions.
wrote on July 9, 2014
1. Does the inspector of the Employment Center have the right to demand the presentation of the original diploma, if there is a notarized copy of the diploma of education and a record of education in the workbook?
2. Is there a transfer from the employment center of one city to another, when providing copies of personal file of the unemployed. On what basis the employment center may refuse to accept copies of the case of another employment center?
3. Does the Inspector of the Employment Center have the right, at the primary
wrote on July 9, 2014
3. Whether has the right the inspector of the center of employment in the primary reception to demand from applicants the necessary provision account for the payment of benefits, if the unemployed laid-off, and appealed to the employment center for help solution to receive payments for the reduction for 3 months from the employer, in writing and verbally refused benefits from the job Centre and on what basis.
Add a comment on the article