My pharmacy: how to open from scratch
What to look for:
• The choice of the model. Two questions that need to be addressed: format of the business model and form of trade, ie the discount or premium pharmacy and closed or the open form of trade. The cost discounter below and closed form of trading is cheaper. If buyers will take the goods in your pharmacy, be prepared that commercial equipment will have to be changed frequently. And the area required for open trade, need a big.
• Range and availability. The constant availability of the most popular products is the prerequisite to successful business. If the supermarket is not a cheese, it's not terrible, but if the pharmacy there is no aspirin, it annoys many. A small pharmacy requires strict monitoring.
• Location. A pharmacy close to home is the choice of most consumers. Traffic pharmacy is very important. The most promising place is the shopping center.
• Rent. It is better not to redeem the premises, namely to rent. The contract is concluded for at least five years, and the price of the meter is fixed. This will protect against its increase.
• License. Must go through many approvals, you will also need patience. Must comply with the rules of storage of medicines and sanitary standards in the pharmacy. All the procedure will take on average a month.
• Work pharmacy. To open a pharmacy, it is important to take into account seasonality. The active sales season starts in the autumn, in October and ends in April. So carry out organization in the summer to the end of the pharmacy has opened. Very important is the positioning of the new pharmacy. To do this, use banners, promotions, cards, etc. Certainly the construction of the range will occur from several suppliers. A wide range of success of a small pharmacy. Staff – people with special higher education. Without their presence you and the license will not.
• Leaving the sphere. Exit from business is pretty simple, this is its plus. The business did not go, you will be able to return up to 60% of the invested funds.
If everything goes according to plan, in two years you will be able to evaluate your indicators and think about building a network.